Grab Handles

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:07 pm
by Linney (deleted)

I have four used grab handles off my 2004 Familia , they are all usable and intact apart from a missing screw cover on one side of one of them . They are grey / off white in colour and have obviously faded over time .They are free to anybody who can use them just cost of postage which shouldn't be more than £3 -£4.
Please pm if interested . P + W.

Aaron Calder and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Grab Handles

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:55 pm
by DBVWT (deleted)

Can I ask what you replaced them with? The 2 on the front of my 2005 Puck are missing the covers, are a bit discoloured and generally looking a bit sad for themselves.
Was thinking about replacing them with the modern chrome ones but not sure if it would look right.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:07 pm
by Linney (deleted)

I replaced them with new ones the same as the original ones

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:26 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

You can get the pale grey plastic ones new.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:52 am
by DBVWT (deleted)

Cheers, I will add the handles to my winter 'jobs to do' list. My 2005 puck is in great condition but I seem to have started to get a bit OCD!!
Does this happen to all new Eriba owners?

likes this post!
Last edited Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:52 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.463 Posts

Oh yes and there's no cure.

Triton 420GT pushing Honda CRV SE 1.6 i-DTEC
Ribski and highmiler like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:33 pm
by Chippie (deleted)

Where can I buy new grab handles for my 2005 Puck L 230GT?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:43 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.463 Posts

Jandi would be your first port of call.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:57 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

My grab handles were looking at bit discoloured so brushed them with neat bleach left them awhile rinsed them and they came up like new.

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 pm
by Roberthomas (deleted)

Hi, if your Handles are still available I could make good use of them, Robert.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:21 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Robert,
it looks like Linney, the member with spare handles, is no longer on the forum.
From memory I seem to recall hearing Peugeot 205 interior door handles are the same as, or at least very similar to the Eriba handles.Might be worth an e-bay search.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:09 am
by Ianrow | 50 Posts

Anyone know the distance between the screw holes for Eriba handles. Is it something like 165mm?
Looking to replace ours.

Ian

2002Triton 420 GT & Ford C max 1.6TDI
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 46 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2