Fortex Aronde Awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:05 pm
by Decorfolia (deleted)

Fortex Aronde awning, hardly used, with full ground sheet.

Will fit any pre 2012 Familia. Injured shoulder forces sale and we are looking for £500. It is a bit bulky for sending, but we are in the New Forest/Bournemouth area.

Not cheap, but superb quality tencate fabric, good fixings and cost over £1000 new.

2FD8F884-E16B-40BB-8660-737F2F7F469B.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)1BA71C18-55D2-4500-95A5-4CDD53FCD8F8.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)D5401CC5-9148-4DB3-8A7E-2C0B0E72D0EE.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Last edited Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:06 pm | Scroll up

RE: Fortex Aronde Awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:37 pm
by Decorfolia (deleted)

Hi to everyone out there

I am so disappointed that nobody has asked me about the Fortex Awning advertised. The price asked gives well over a £500 saving on the new awning, the breathable groundsheet alone is worth over £50!

The awning is big and very versatile, the front will zip out and the built in curtains mean you never leave them behind. We have used the awning for just three trips since new as my husband has a permanent shoulder injury and we have changed our Caravanning habits accordingly!

If any of you are in the Dorset/New Forest area we will be happy to discuss any serious offer.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

I can testify to how good thee awnings are, I've owned two. If you need a big awning then I don't think anything out there is better [Unico owners may disagree]. Build quality is fantastic, they fit the Eriba as good as anything else on the market and they look stunning. Yes they are heavy but they will last forever. They do take longer to pack away than a blow up but to erect they are not overly time consuming. If you stay put for more than a week and want loads of space then they are the perfect awning.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:53 pm
by decko50 | 38 Posts

Hi
Is the awning still for sale please?

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6