Hi from Stamford

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:58 pm
by Stamford (deleted)

Eriba Familia owner for 3 years,...wife and Dalmatian for company,...Pleased to be here,...Thanks to Brian and SDA (I presume), for sorting me out!

"Don't need a Weatherman to know which way the wind blows!"

Last edited Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:00 pm | Scroll up

RE: Hi from Stamford

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:05 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.740 Posts

Chris,

You had me worried for a while there. Did the welcome email go into your junk folder?

Hope you will enjoy the forum and please don't hesitate to ask if you need help.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:11 pm
by Stamford (deleted)

The problem was my end, mate.....I mis-read the e-mail and thought I had to activate manually,...When I just logged in, ....everything was cushty,....Cheers

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:22 pm
by hob (deleted)

Welcome presumably from Lincolnshire

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:28 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

It's always a relief to get a new member home.

Welcome young man.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:40 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

Welcome Stamford. Nice to have you on board. Obviously a Chelsea fan?
Eriba Familia and a Dalmation? Now that is posh. Hope it doesn't trot behind your carriage while you're on board powdering your wig

R

ps. Just remembered. We have another Dalmatian on our books. Lettie who owns our lovely Ellen. You'll see her picture in the Eriba Pets Gallery.

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"

Last edited Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:45 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:45 pm
by Stamford (deleted)

Is "powdering one's wig",..a euphemism?
..And Yes,...Chelsea,...though not quite a Pensioner!

Last edited Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:46 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

Hadn't thought of that. Too tired and too tight

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:51 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.607 Posts
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:51 pm
by Stamford (deleted)

No, mate,....Staffordshire,

Don't need a Weatherman to know which way the Wind blows!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:52 pm
by Stamford (deleted)

Thanks, SDA!

Don't need a Weatherman to know which way the Wind blows!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:22 am
by ellen (deleted)

Welcome to not just another Familia owners but Dalmatian as well. Our girl loves our Eriba and curls up inbetween the 2 front seats if ever she gets the opportunity, our other horror is a 3yr old gsd, absolutely massive and just nuts, thankfully we have a large awning. Hope you enjoy yourself here, we are a happy bunch.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:18 am
by Deeps (deleted)

“Men will forgive a man anything except bad prose.” - Sir Winston Churchill
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:43 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

welcome

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 34 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12510 topics and 105561 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1