Time for Bed

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:38 pm
by Randa france | 12.886 Posts

Been taking advantage of the fine weather to get the Eriba polished up and ready for the winter cover.

I mentioned earlier in the year that although the van was clean and shiny before our trip to Scandinavia, I could not remove a faint grey and white camouflage pattern off the roof when we got back although I gave it a good wash before Corby and again before West Wales. Don't quite know what caused it?

This morning I got to work on the roof using Autoglym followed by Simoniz with carnauba and it looks splendid. Very hard work though but well worth it. The last time I Autoglymed it was two years ago but I Simoniz it every year. Perhaps I should do both annually?

Because of the dimple finish I've been using a car shampoo and wax on the side walls, bought from "The Range" (Lidl and Aldi don't stock it anymore because Agger keeps buying it out ). It seems to work well.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

likes this post!
Last edited Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:42 pm | Scroll up

RE: Time for Bed

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:02 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

I use Aldi caravan cleaner then Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler, it leaves a nice shine and repels water, I apply the Bobby Dazzler with a garden pump spray using a fine mist.
It would make it easy to apply on your qute dimples as well..

http://fenwicks.info/caravan/index.php/e...s/bobby-dazzler

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!

Last edited Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:32 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:08 pm
by Ribski | 1.467 Posts

+ 1 for "Bobby-dazzler" - at least on a 'dimple' finish' - I'd use Autoglym Polish if I had a smooth 'van ! (OK for the roof though !)

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:18 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

That's another £8.29 spent on the new van arrival. I had been wondering on what was best for my dimples.

Colin

eribaless at present, 4th eriba, a 2017 430 on order.
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 60 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105778 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1