"SOLD" Upgrading our Eriba so pan fam with washroom is for sale £4150 Now sold

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 pm
by The Vast minority (deleted)

only very recently discovered the joys of Eriba and after 4 breaks we are so hooked we are upgrading to a troll 550 with fixed bed for that bit of extra luxury.
Thus, our great little pan fam will be going to a new owner. We think it's a 1990 from the code on the plate.

It's had a professional conversion of the double wardrobe way back in time to provide a dinky washroom whilst retaining a small wardrobe. This washroom has a thetford 335 and even a sink. I'm a big bloke and I had no difficulty in using the "facillities". Also fitted with a new leisure battery, it makes for truly independent caravanning.

Fridge gets ice cold eventually on electric hook up or gas, stays cold connected to the car. It has a small convection heater fitted inside which runs from the EHU

As mentioned, it's got electric hook-up and plenty of uk 3 pin sockets, brand new wheels and just had a £180 full service.
Bone dry, everything works, it's just a great little PANFAM.

Obviously it has the odd minor ding here and there, my plan was to make it into a van to be truly proud of but as we have decided to upgrade to a wide body 550 then this is a chance for the next owner to make their mark.
I'll include the soplair awning with fibreglass poles at the asking price of £ 4150 which I think is very fair. I paid 4000 plus the new wheels and tyres plus the servicing plus the awning and so on. I didn't know it was a good one then either, now it's tried and tested

Recently towed up to Northumberland and over to the east coast, on a couple of holidays and it rows an absolute treat.

I'm in North Yorkshire near Thirsk, I'll be part exchanging very soon so please don't hang about. If you want a great and well tested small Eriba with a washroom, this may well be what you are looking for.

Search my posts for more pics.

Al

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMG_1244.JPG 
 IMG_1296.JPG 
 IMG_2151.JPG 
 IMG_2234.JPG 
 IMG_2425.JPG 
 IMG_2428.JPG 

Eribanut, and like this post!
Last edited Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:02 am | Scroll up

RE: Upgrading our Eriba so pan fam with washroom is for sale £4150

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Anyone with £3750 then?
I've bought a brand new troll so the little chap,has to go.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:24 pm

Anyone? It goes on Thursday so if you are looking for a cheap 2 berth with washroom, the time is upon you.

Al

Last edited Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:27 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:42 pm
by Randa france | 12.864 Posts

I've also linked it to Facebook but no takers i'm afraid

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:00 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:46 am

Thanks Randa
It's a shame there is no interest as this is a tried and tested little Eriba with new wheels and service. It's served us very well in the short time we have owned the little chappy.

Lack of interest is probably down to the time of year. Oh well, dealers need to eat as well so he is welcome to the profit.

Al

Last edited Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:47 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:15 pm
by Chief (deleted)

hi, is the bed in your van length ways or width ways?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Transverse, across the van. Widthways
Cheers
Al

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:15 pm
by Chief (deleted)

Ah no good for me thanks

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:52 pm

No worries, I appreciate your interest.
Good luck finding the right Eriba.

Al

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:13 am

Just to confirm that this is now part exchanged and thus, no longer available.
Al

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12515 topics and 105593 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0