RE: The map.

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:20 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Hard by Thornton Whiplash I see.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:24 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

I also see the PlP is living in one of my favourite Waitroses

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:33 am
by Piccolo (deleted)

Yes, all was well PiB! Jemimah now back where she should be.

Last edited Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:33 am | Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:10 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

I've tried to put us on the map several times and ways as suggested in the PMs and failed. Someone must know the actual way to do it or let admin sort this clunky thing out and advise.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:19 am
by Frantone (deleted)

.....but you are on the map Derek!

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Yer we really live in Norfolk but who is going to find out ?

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sat May 24, 2014 3:37 pm
by trialvan (deleted)

I've read as many links to The Map as I can find, followed all the directions and still having trouble putting my balloon on the spot. HELP!!!!!

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sat May 24, 2014 4:50 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

Hi trialvan.
This is how we did it.
Click on your name on the top right under the banner to expose your “Profile Page”
Click “Edit Profile” (bottom of the list under your avatar).
Scroll down to map and click “Show Map”.
Enlarge map and pan around the map until you find your location.
When the little hand symbol is over your location double click to place it.
Scroll to just below the map and click “Save”.
Then hopefully......”Bob’s your Uncle” (although it doesn’t always work). It can be very frustrating
Good Luck
R and A
ps love the photo of your dog by the way. Have you seen the Eriba Pets Gallery yet?

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Sat May 24, 2014 4:53 pm | Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sat May 24, 2014 4:52 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.740 Posts

Thank goodness you posted that, Roger! I was in the process of doing it and lost my draft when I went to my profile to check back on what to do.

The map feature has clearly been designed to test members' patience and eventually to drive them mad.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sun May 25, 2014 10:24 am
by trialvan (deleted)

YES!!!!
All sorted!!!
Many, many thanks and I'll certainly have a look at all the other pets/pooches.

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sun May 25, 2014 10:45 am
by crow (deleted)

Right I'm on the map!

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sun May 25, 2014 9:13 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Prince Charlie and Cam own a bit but I own more

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem

Last edited Sun May 25, 2014 9:13 pm | Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:46 am
by Eribafolk Admin. (deleted)

To all new members, are you on the map yet? It's not essential but it's there if you want to use it to show others where you come from

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:10 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Edited the map in accordance with instructions above about 3 hours ago and thought it went OK, but no - I look at the map and we still live in Winchester Cathedral

My first railway painting and commission
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:47 pm
by KeithF (deleted)

Sounds very roomy Derek

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 39 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12510 topics and 105562 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6