Eriba Puck Lookalike

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:13 pm
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts

I know we've discussed this before but it would appear that this small company in the USA have designed and introduced this to the States as Pucks are no longer made. I cannot understand why Hymer do not re-introduce the Puck.

Meerkat-2-1024x682.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) 17017076_1277237952368922_2116004081930463102_o.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

http://littleguytrailers.com/meerkat/

During our Facebook discussion this morning one of our American Eribafolk members commented thus :-

Gary Beadle:- They make a few different types of trailers. The owner saw a Puck here in California and decided to reproduce them. They are made much like an early Puck and have a similar interior although the cabinets are not constructed quite the same way. They also don't offer propane or a stove as builtin units due to additional government certifications but do offer a front cabinet that neatly fits a camping stove. Overall they are pretty nice alternative for people that want a practical camper that can be towed with today's cars.

There are not too many Pucks here in the states and when we travel with ours we get many people asking what it is and where can they get one. I have seen a few of the Meerkats while camping so they are selling some.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

and like this post!
Last edited Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:14 pm | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Puck Lookalike

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:19 pm
by Soulbluesman (deleted)

You need sunglasses with the red and yellow colouring. Might have liked these in my 20s but now well into my "Third Age" prefer the understated Eriba silver! MikeT

Scroll up

RE: Eriba Puck Lookalike

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:41 pm
by thamesmud (deleted)

My daughter has just bought a Puck, it's the same age as her (26) and still going strong. I would like an extra foot in front and behind the wheel so you'd get a full size bed. The extra length wouldn't notice on the road other than it would reverse a bit easier.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 29 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3