sticky door

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:48 pm
by KeithF (deleted)

Hi I had some trouble opening the door but I am here at last ,nice place you have mind if I sit down?

Scroll up

RE: sticky door

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:52 pm
by Randa france | 12.861 Posts

Hiya matie. That sometimes happens with Eriba doors... I think I read somewhere that you have to put your knee against the mid rail and pull the top and bottom towards you gently.
Glad you managed to get in. We were worried about you.
You are very welcome.
Randa

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:54 pm
by Crow (deleted)

Take the weight off, the indoctrination will begin when Randa turns up

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:44 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

'That sometimes happens with Eriba doors... I think I read somewhere that you have to put your knee against the mid rail and pull the top and bottom towards you gently.'

In the best spirit of caravan forums everywhere I beg to differ, you pull the mid rail sharply towards you and push with your knees against both top and bottom

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:03 am
by Pop540 (deleted)

welcome grab a seat
sticky door if all else fails lift the door with both hands

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 am
by KeithF (deleted)

What is differing allowed here

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 am
by Crow (deleted)

Pete/Pepe is allowed to run riot

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:29 am

....and the village Bobbies are friendly

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:39 am
by KeithF (deleted)

Just as well

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 am
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: Crow wrote in post #7
Pete/Pepe is allowed to run riot
Heck, I'm sorry.

I'll knock it on the head.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:53 am

Can't do that Sir. That'll constitute GBH.
pc plod.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 61 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12512 topics and 105579 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0