Looking for Fiamma Caravanstore 310

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:41 pm
by BerylFfrangcon (deleted)

Looking for Fiamma Caravanstore 310 in excellent condition please.

Scroll up

RE: Looking for Fiamma Caravanstore 310

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:08 pm
by Sashella (deleted)

Does this fit an Eriba? I thought it would hang in the way of the door?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:18 pm
by steamdrivenandy (deleted)

We inherited one on an '05 Troll 540 and it didn't obstruct the door.

It had two issues, both of which might've been down to the age of the awning.

One was that the awning bag filled up with water and you had to be cautious opening the zip, or you got drenched.

The other was that it did rub on the tops of the windows and caused a bit of a mark in the plastic.

As we wanted to use a full NR awning we sold the Caravanstore shortly after buying the van.

'Well the rain came, I thought you'd leave
'Cos I knew how much you loved the sun.
But you chose to stay, stay and keep me warm
Through the darkest nights I've ever known'.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:33 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Quote: Sashella wrote in post #2
Does this fit an Eriba? I thought it would hang in the way of the door?

They do obstruct the door (sorry SDA) It also depends on the age of the Van you intend to use it on. We have 2007 Troll 540 and have a Caravanstore. People have devised brackets and systems to hold the bag above and clear of the door when not in use. We use a desert spoon which simply slots into the centre awning bracket of the van to support the bag.

Image009.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:41 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

We were kindly given by an Eriba buddy, that bracket when the Caravanstore is not in use. It fits ou Puck L OK, The only thing we have found and easily remedied with strong Velcro, which remains in place at all times is the cover when unzipped, hinders the door opening, but we solved that. Good piece of kit.

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Must be my memory again.

Looking at pics of the side of Trolls of that era it must've clipped the door, but oddly I don't remember ever having to move it out of the way.

I do recall that we were provided with a bracket contraption but that couldn't be used whilst underway and again I don't recall fitting it very often.

I also remember our first trip out, in February 2012, at Oxon Hall, Shrewsbury, when I fitted all the side and front pieces to enclose it. Within a couple of hours we heard a weather forecast for snow and decided to pack it all up again. Overnight it dumped about 6ins and when I woke and walked to the front I found my head rubbing the inside of the pop-top. The weight of the snow had overcome the front spring mechanism but the rear one stayed extended.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Memories..............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w06ZIW52VU

Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:43 pm

Quote: hampshireman wrote in post #5
We were kindly given by an Eriba buddy, that bracket when the Caravanstore is not in use. It fits ou Puck L OK, The only thing we have found and easily remedied with strong Velcro, which remains in place at all times is the cover when unzipped, hinders the door opening, but we solved that. Good piece of kit.

Good old Mr Ftone !

Tempus fugit; carpe diem
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:49 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.295 Posts

Beryl Ffrangcon ,
as you will have gathered it does get in the way, but methods to alleviate this can be found in the spoon if trying to hold a closed bag out of the way if you have the central bracket, or velcro in the bag for when the canopy is open. I tried this on my present van but did not have much look.
The best long term route to hassle free use is to fit a second length of awning rail 100mm higher up the roof. You can do this as you have a rep 2010 van and the curvature of the roof will allow it. You will them only be able to use a 280cm Caravanstore though, which is still long enough to be of benefit.

IMG_2538-800.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)2008-7-800.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)eribaMotters_4.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Colin

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice new white 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:56 pm

Quote: Eribanut wrote in post #7

Memories..............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w06ZIW52VU

Watch out or I'll put the opening lines of 'Do you think I'm sexy' on there

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:28 pm
by BerylFfrangcon (deleted)

We have a new one. Beryl Ffrangcon db.williams@wanadoo.fr

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12510 topics and 105561 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0