"SOLD" ERIBA PUCK L 230 GT 2008 model NOW SOLD

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:15 am
by T & C (deleted)

NOW SOLD

We are selling our much loved Puck L and want it to go to a good home. We have owned it since April 2013. It has been serviced annually since we purchased it from AL and we had 2 new tyres fitted last year plus new gas pipe. Its in good condition inside and out and comes with all original fittings and the Soplar Awning with light weight poles and a Pro Tec cover. It was originally supplied by the ERIBA dealer based at Lechlade in early 2009. We are asking £11,250 and think this is a good price based on the dealer prices we have reviewed. If you are, or know someone who is interested please PM me and I can provide more details, photos and answer any questions via e-mail. We live in East Suffolk.
Tony & Corinne

ERIBA Puck L 230 pushing a Citroen C4 Picasso

Last edited Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:25 pm | Scroll up

RE: ERIBA PUCK L 230 GT 2008 model FOR SALE

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:57 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

There are a couple of photos of Tony and Corinne's Puck L here :-

g5p1590-Puck-L-with-Auris-before-C.html#viewport

g5p1433-T-amp-C-PUCK.html#viewport

And one wot we took when we met T & C in Scotland. IMG_6366.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:03 pm
by Garth (deleted)

Yes, I am aware of this one, have seen it advertised. In my opinion it is overpriced for a private sale though and we wouldn't want the awning because we already have one. I know that AL prices are a lot higher, but we all know their prices are over the top and they are a dealer so have to give a warranty etc etc.
Thanks anyway, it's nice of you to take the trouble.

Garth

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:19 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: Garth wrote in post #3
Yes, I am aware of this one, have seen it advertised. In my opinion it is overpriced for a private sale though and we wouldn't want the awning because we already have one. I know that AL prices are a lot higher, but we all know their prices are over the top and they are a dealer so have to give a warranty etc etc.
I appreciate that it really isn't any of my business (though it became everybody's business when you said on here that it was overpriced), but can I ask if you've contacted Tony and Corinne to see if they're willing to negotiate?

And if I was selling a van along with an awning I'd certainly be prepared to sell it separately if any interested party already had one, as I'm sure T&C would.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:04 pm
by Garth (deleted)

Hello there, another member sent me a link to the van advert and I sent a reply from the link, an honest mistake, I'm new on here. No I haven't contacted the sellers.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:13 pm
by Jez (deleted)

In my humble opinion I think for a 09 Puck the price is very reasonable and it's a good honest advert from a forum member which for me is worth something. Good luck with the sale although I'm sure you don't need it!

2009 Triton 430 GT pushing a Honda CRV 2.2 ictdi

Pepé Le Pew likes this post!
Last edited Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:14 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:43 pm
by Garth (deleted)

The advert seems to say it is a 2008, bought originally in early 2009. I want to make it clear that I mean't no offence when I said that, in my opinion, the van is overpriced. Things said in text can sometimes sound blunt and can be taken the wrong way.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:02 pm
by steamdrivenandy (deleted)

The caravan trade deal in Model Years and they run from September to August, so a van supplied early in '09 will most likely be an '09 Model Year van, unless it was in stock from before September '08. There's an easy way to tell whether it's an '08 or '09 MY van as the '08's were unique in having a thick dark wood band along the top of the roof locker doors. Obviously closer inspection will reveal the Model Year from the VIN number.

'Well the rain came, I thought you'd leave
'Cos I knew how much you loved the sun.
But you chose to stay, stay and keep me warm
Through the darkest nights I've ever known'.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:00 pm
by T & C (deleted)

Thanks for your interest - its NOW SOLD

ERIBA Puck L 230 pushing a Citroen C4 Picasso
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 43 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12510 topics and 105561 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1