Rejoin

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:50 pm
by Smile69 (deleted)

hi to everyone lost my username so have to
rejoin.looking forward to the forum again

Scroll up

RE: Rejoin

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:17 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Welcome back.

To all members: It has been explained on many occasions that if a member doesn't visit this forum for a period of 6 months then their membership lapses. You don't need to contribute anything, just visit to keep your membership alive.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:07 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:00 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.464 Posts

back.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:09 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Hi and back

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:30 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.560 Posts

back

Alan

Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm
by Smile69 (deleted)

Thanks for the info ... I will try and make sure I log in so you can tell I visit the site.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:38 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: Smile69 wrote in post #6
Thanks for the info ... I will try and make sure I log in so you can tell I visit the site.

It's not something we do - it's the site host software that does it automatically.

Having said that, I can see that it would be sensible to check that you have actually logged in periodically rather than just taking your word for it.

I'll make copious notes and correspond with the other important people who comprise the highly-skilled admin team until we're all happy that you are a real person and not some kind of electronic robot intent on hacking into our huge data archive and stealing Derek's expired credit card details.

We are watching you. Very carefully.

You have been warned.

Eribanut and granddadgrape like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:19 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Quote: Pepé Le Pew wrote in post #7

It's not something we do - it's the site host software that does it automatically.

Having said that, I can see that it would be sensible to check that you have actually logged in periodically rather than just taking your word for it.

I'll make copious notes and correspond with the other important people who comprise the highly-skilled admin team until we're all happy that you are a real person and not some kind of electronic robot intent on hacking into our huge data archive and stealing Derek's expired credit card details.

You have been warned.

Quote: Pepé Le Pew wrote in post #7

You have been warned.

Ignore him. He's some nutter who escapes from the funny farm now and again !

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:20 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

back!

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:09 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6