SOLD - Sunshade/canopy - custom fit to give canopy front to Soplair on a Familia

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:02 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

£45 ono
Riviera Sunshade by Riversway Leisure.
• Custom adapted as a hook on canopy for Soplair awning as below.
• Lightweight sun canopy.
• Approx 2.5 x 2.5m.
• Good clean condition and in original bag.
• Two standard front poles included with guy ropes.
• Cross bar pole and additional upright/centre pole also included.

I used this canopy for a few summers when I had my Familia with its Soplair awning.
Along the sunshade awning cord length I had a sail maker strengthen the corners and centre where he then punched three large eyelets. These hook onto the pins that project through the top of the short overhang on the front of the Soplair. You then stretch it out away from the awning and can use poles as you wish, eg:- the cross bar can be extended between the two corner poles or used as a ridge pole to the additional upright/centre pole.

It can obviously also be used as a quick and simple sun canopy in the caravan awning track.

My postcode is L37, Formby, Merseyside, PM if interested.
Collection preferred, but could post at cost of £9 insured.

attached to Soplair.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)from back.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)from front.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Colin

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Last edited Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:09 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 21 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105783 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4