Aldi Caravan Cleaner

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:08 pm
by 63ellsbells (deleted)

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but Aldi are doing their Caravan cleaner again on Thursday along with a few other items that may be of interest.

Not used it myself, but i'm sure I've read somewhere on here that others have found it very good. Worth a try at £2.99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/th...streak-remover/

Scroll up

RE: Aldi Caravan Cleaner

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:58 pm
by Randa france | 12.889 Posts

Hi 63ellesbells and welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy your visits.

We think the Caravan Cleaner and Streak Remover has been mentioned somewhere on here by Mr Agger who we are sure has shares in Aldi but it doesn't matter if something that good is mentioned twice

One tip though, if you are thinking of buying some and your nearest store is Gloucester then we advise you to get there early as Mr Agger has promised to buy up all available stock and if you get in his way he can get very angry and you won't like him when he's angry

R and A

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:43 am | Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:22 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Agger will be there very early then i also have to go to Lidl as they have something Mrs Agger wants

Seriously its very good stuff i use it on a waffle mitt (i can hear people's keyboards clicking awayto search google)

We are back now from Baltic Wharf but away again next week if the weather is half decent

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:22 pm
by hob (deleted)

Zitat
Mr Agger has promised to buy up all available stock

And sell it for a big profit at the meet in July

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:25 pm
by Agger (deleted)

I'm not booked for July

thats because and only because it's only 5 maybe 6 miles from us, might turn up though

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.745 Posts

Quote: Agger wrote in post #5
I'm not booked for July, might turn up though
Not a chance! He'll be at Baltic Wharf - again.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:47 pm
by Agger (deleted)

No in July Kids are off school i guess and i don't do holidays when they are off i spend that time making sure my outfit is clean!

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:13 am
by Agger (deleted)

Agger is very happy i've got 3 bottles

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:20 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

I popped into Aldi in Romsey just for this after dropping off friends who live in town after a long walk in the New Forest and a delightful lunch at the Royal Oak, Fritham. Got a bottle, but of course she did some shopping, but got essentials like gin and curry paste or something.

My first railway painting and commission
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Certainly feeling the stress of that 5 mile walk on Thursday but decided to get on with some odd jobs today as it's extremely warm and sunny.

First thing was to clean the bit of the solid roof that doesn't go up round the pop up, is there a technical term for that? Used the new stuff and it did the job but compared to the dry wash I did have for 3 years, where you spray it on, wipe it off then polish it, this stuff is of course wet and requires buckets and a rinse. So I think I prefer the other stuff whatever it is, can't remember where I got it from but it came with two micro cloths and a spray unit. Maybe a tad more expensive but easier and more convenient without having water all over the place including me.

Then I treated the canvas pop up with a waterproofer, Zipseal or something. It's a brush or spray on and needs 6 hrs drying but we have the weather.

Carole put the mossy net through the washing machine and it dried nicely this morning so that's ready to go back up.

Then came the gardening chores including erecting a new bird feeder station. I am worried about the approaching camping season in that my mobility and balance is way off the norm and things are taking me much much longer and what with the lack of dexterity in my fingers and the associated strength, every little task is a nightmare for me. I dread doing those things now and although never a DIY man I just got on with things - seemingly not any more.

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:52 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Thats a real shame, i love the stuff. Hope you are still able to enjoy yourself though, you've been busy my next job is the reproofing of the canvas i cleaned it in the week and it's come up lovely.

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:55 pm

I am sure it is fine and it did the small job I wanted but when it comes to the whole van hmm!..........

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:12 pm
by Agger (deleted)

The other stuff! you mentioned sounds like a dry wash (it is wet) but because it uses minimum water they call it dry, or it could be a detailing spray (i'm not sure just guessing really) hope you find it anyway

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:24 am
by Agger (deleted)

Aldi & Lidl will be stocking this again soon, usually February / March as the op was in March last year. Gets rid of those annoying black streaks and green algae (if you suffer from either, I'm lucky I only get an occasional black streak) easy to use, either add it to your bucket OR if the residue is really difficult to remove use it neat on your noodle mitt. Usually about £3 - £3.99.

Great stuff to have for that once a year pre season wash!

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish!

They teach you truth is good, then when you tell the truth everyone get's offended!
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:54 am
by Randa france | 12.889 Posts

Where's AGGER when you need him?

Rob Proost.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7