New member and future Eriba owner

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue May 08, 2018 9:54 pm
by Bigfoot (deleted)

Hi all, I've just joined this site as my wife and I have just ordered a new 530GT to (hopefully) arrive mid July. I used to caravan with my parents years ago but the wife will be new to it but very excited. We did look at regular caravans but loved the style and size of the Eriba.

I look forward to browsing this forum and getting to know other members indue course.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: New member and future Eriba owner

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed May 09, 2018 10:01 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Bigfoot and welcome to Eribafolk. What's your towcar, a Yeti?

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed May 09, 2018 12:42 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed May 09, 2018 1:04 pm
by Bigfoot (deleted)

Yeti? That's a Superb joke I've actually got a Hyundai Santa Fe so though I'm new to towing, it should be relatively easy.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed May 09, 2018 4:16 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Quote: Bigfoot wrote in post #4
Yeti? That's a Superb joke I've actually got a Hyundai Santa Fe so though I'm new to towing, it should be relatively easy.

Had that car for our Triton and Troll, great tow vehicle, a couple of years back. Now driving KIa Sorento

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed May 09, 2018 5:01 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Hello and Bigfoot
Tom & Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed May 09, 2018 10:20 pm
by Soulbluesman (deleted)

Hi Bigfoot welcome to the site. The Troll 530 is a great van and it will bring you so much pleasure. We couldn't sleep for days before we were due to collect our 540GT from AL.

For many of us that first excitement that your wife is feeling never really diminishes. I nearly crashed the car this afternoon when my wife let out a scream as she just saw a Triton being towed towards us along the Whalley bi-pass - you would have thought she had just won the lottery MikeT

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu May 10, 2018 8:53 am
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan

Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0