New lighter wooden interiors on more models please Eriba!

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:23 pm
by Philippa (deleted)

Just wondered if anyone else out there was as impressed as I was by the new lighter interior wood finish for Eriba's special edition 2018 models?
If so... maybe, as a GB Eriba fan club, we could contact the manufacturers to see if they'd consider this lighter finish on additional models other than those with the fixed bed option? My dream combo would be the lighter interior in the Eriba Triton 420Gt... just saying!
Philippa.

chezmart likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: New lighter wooden interiors on more models please Eriba!

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:28 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.325 Posts

I would not hold your hopes up. When I ordered my 2017 Triton I asked about the white interior of the models on the continent and was told no. A few months later they decided to advertise it as available in the UK.

Colin

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:33 pm
by chezmart | 181 Posts

Our thoughts exactly. We saw the 60 edition models at AL when at the spring meet and really liked the trim colours and materials. We don't really like the finish on the current standard models preferring our current 12MY colour scheme.
A 550 double dinette in 60 edition trim colours would be perfect

2012 Troll 550 - BMW 220d Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:17 pm
by Soulbluesman (deleted)

Hi Chezmart

I guess it's all about individual taste. I think I have reached the age when I'm turning into my dad, as I think the lighter coloured cupboards look modern, really cheap and naff. Whereas the darker wood looks classier and more stylish.

Still as a bloke who wears short-sleeved rugby shirts and shorts all year round, and has a liking for trilby hats, what do I know about style! MikeT

chezmart and Williebraveheart like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:21 pm
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

Depends on the colour of the Rugby shirt. As long as it's not white.......
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi Randa

As a fellow ex-Lambretta owner in your youth I guessed that you had some style as well.................................

I do have some red ones but not of your national persuasion............

I went rather mad on buying KooGa short sleeved cotton ones as they slashed the prices when they changed to performance material ones. I am not against buying a white one but never see them at a pensioners price. MikeT

and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:09 pm
by steamdrivenandy (deleted)

I am currently modelling a bright red Rohan Polo Plus polo shirt purchased in Summer 2008 at some considerable cost but it's still doing service ten years later. So not pensioner price but definitely pensioner value. And sadly red too.

Middlesex 29 years
Hertfordshire 15 years
Essex 2 years
North Yorkshire 15 years
North Staffordshire 9 years

'Eribacar' - aka Horizons Unlimited Innovation 3 MWB Ford Transit panel van conversion.

Last edited Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:10 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:17 pm
by swa49 (deleted)

Soulbluesman, now had you said 1968 Vespa SS180, we'd be talking real style :-)

Triton 430GT + Golf mk7 2.0TDi DSG
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:09 am

Hi Swa49

You are right, a 1968 SS 180 was a bit special - for a Vespa. But my 1964 Series 2 Lambretta TV175 was the real deal, especially when I fitted it with an Ancillotti Sports exhaust and racing carb (which later blew up). I could out accelerate most things on the road for the first few yards. Ah the memories of a sad old man.who now loves his EribaGT...................MikeT

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:43 am
by Steve and Debbie | 1.075 Posts

I've a couple of Marks and Sparks t-shirts that are over 20 years old. They've been in fashion 3 times so far.

Puck 120 GT - Nissan Pulsar 1.5DCi
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:43 am
by steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Current M&S polo shirts seem to last 6 months before demotion to van polishing.

Middlesex 29 years
Hertfordshire 15 years
Essex 2 years
North Yorkshire 15 years
North Staffordshire 9 years

'Eribacar' - aka Horizons Unlimited Innovation 3 MWB Ford Transit panel van conversion.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:25 pm

I have a classy Lee Rider denim jacket that I bought on a visit to Newmarket in 1976 (to replace a Levi jacket that had grown too small.to fasten). It still looks stylish although it hasn't fitted me for the past 20 years!

Like all Eriba owners know in their hearts, good style never dies!!!!!!!!!!! MikeT

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:31 am
by swa49 (deleted)

MikeT, agreed, the S2 Lambretta TVs were (and still are) very lovely. Shame the S2 fell out of favour during the 1980's revival, when many of them were butchered, cannibalised or just left to rot.

Just to keep to the thread, we have accidentally knocked a couple of our overhead locker doors, leaving small indentations or scrapes. They drive me mad, being at eye level, and I cannot imagine how my OCD would cope if they were glossy white.

Triton 430GT + Golf mk7 2.0TDi DSG
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 38 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105771 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2