Automotive Leisure Bournemouth.

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:15 pm
by Sashella (deleted)

Hello. We have been on this forum for awhile now and also attended the open day at Automotive Leisure back in April. We paid a £500 deposit in January this year for the next used Troll 530 or 540 that was due in. Cameron advised that a 2012 was coming in at the beginning of June. This changed to the middle of June and now it’s changed to the first week in July. We are aware that these vans are very sought after, that’s why we paid the deposit, but we are not sure if it is actually going to materialise. We are not worried about our deposit as it is returnable apparently, but we are about the lose the sale on our white wobbly box due to the constant delay. Does any one have any experience of this kind of thing with AL? Is there really a van coming in soon? We are beginning to wonder.What do you think? Thank you

Waiting for 530 that will be pushing our Volvo

Last edited Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:16 pm | Scroll up

RE: Automotive Leisure Bournemouth.

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:16 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

AL are a reputable firm. My guess is the van they are awaiting might be late in as the owners are buying new and that van is late to arrive. Other 540's are available:-
http://www.eriba-shop.co.uk/eriba-carava...-touring-16495/
Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eriba-Troll-C...4kAAOSwBNtbD7wt
and the same one here - Troll 540 GT for sale, massively upgraded. @@ Reduced @@
http://www.adventurelv.com/used-caravan-...troll-540-10117

Colin

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:10 am
by gattim (deleted)

We still have a great 530 for sale.......(and I am highly reputable)

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:01 am
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Quote: gattim wrote in post #3
We still have a great 530 for sale.......(and I am highly reputable)

Oops, sorry about that. I just searched for 540's.

Colin

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:28 pm
by Sashella (deleted)

Thank you very much for your reply. We are looking into the 540 at Norfolk now. Thanks again

Waiting for 530 that will be pushing our Volvo
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:24 am
by Sally Hedges Greenwood (deleted)

We are just about to take pictures of our beloved 420 GT (aka Martha) to put her for sale here. If that is of interest to you. Hopefully I’ll post in the for sale section tonight if not tomorrow.

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 36 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105776 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2