Adventure Leisure. After sales service.

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:44 pm
by Michael (deleted)

Anybody had unhelpful after sales service from this dealership.. Loveley people to meet and chat to but after that a deafening silence and no progress with regards to your issues. Perhaps after three months of trying to solve two simple problems which they have agreed to resolve perhaps I should consider myself impatient. However lack of response to email, no progress reports on the things we have agreed . They seem to be asking for adverse comment and criticism. Seems a shame and perhaps a staff shake up required. Mike.

Scroll up

RE: Adventure Leisure. After sales service.

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:17 pm
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

Hello Michael and welcome to Eribafolk.

There are many comments, both good and bad, about Adventure Leisure. Just put "Adventure Leisure" in the search engine. here's one link:-

Hello Adventure Leisure Vehicles customers

Just to reiterate, Adventure Leisure (ALV) has nothing to do with Automotive Leisure (AL).

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:21 am
by Doonhamer | 77 Posts

I was messed about for 4 weeks buying a £20 awning strap from Adventure Leisure with no hint of an apology. If they can't get such a basic sale correct I won't be rushing to use them again.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:58 am
by Soulbluesman (deleted)

This is a bit of deja vu as rs540 asked me this question yesterday in the "new members" section in relation to a post last year about having a service done by ALV in Tebay and this was my response: (#9 & #10)

[i]Yes we did and we were very impressed with the whole set up. They had a few things to do and made a good job of all of them.

Proof of the pudding and all that .......... we have booked in again for our next service which is in August. When we contacted them again they were as friendly and helpful as before. MikeT[/i]

We will continue to use ALV for servicing in the future if last year's experience proves to be the norm. MikeT

Last edited Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:02 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:04 am
by steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Not wishing to denigrate your experience at all Mike but friendly is one thing, competence and timeliness can be another. I've known any number of dealers who are great company but relatively few that are very efficient, or proficient.

Middlesex 29 years
Hertfordshire 15 years
Essex 2 years
North Yorkshire 15 years
North Staffordshire 9 years

'Eribacar' - aka Horizons Unlimited Innovation 3 MWB Ford Transit panel van conversion.

Last edited Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:05 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 pm
by Soulbluesman (deleted)

Hi SDThing

I'm 66 and have been round the block a few times and recognise the difference between friendliness and competence. In my old life I was responsible for very large budgets and hundreds of staff, and developed a reputation for fearsome assertiveness when I deemed it appropriate. Whilst I am now retired , and probably more gentle, I would rather deal with a friendly competent person, than a miserable one.

If I felt that someone who provided me with a service was incompetent I would tell them so and cease to use them. If my experience of ALV was such I would let people know. Currently this is not the case.MikeT

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:42 pm
by gwte | 35 Posts

I use Adventure Leisure to service my van and so far the service has been excellent. We have friends (three of them with Eribas) who also use them and have had no problems.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:13 am
by Saundersd (deleted)

We bought our Troll 530 back in May and within a week a metal pin on the bathroom door fell off. I couldn’t see the point of the pin so was not worried about it and I contacted AL on 29th May after we go home but the person emailed had an auto reply that they were away and would return to work the next week so I waited and then issued a follow up email on 8th June. By June 22nd there was still no reply so I emailed the director just in case the original contact had left the company or was away but still have had no reply. As others have said, nice friendly people and the tech guys seem to know stuff really well but after sales and query follow up could be better.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:19 am

Hi David. Presumably, because of the title of the thread, by AL you mean Adventure Leisure (ALV) and not Automotive Leisure (AL)?

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:33 am
by SteveJ (deleted)

I have had better luck with Adventure Leisure replies look at time stamp as Rick was busy and worked from home presumably

Sent: 26 May 2018 23:27
To: xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx
Cc: 'Michael Hold' <mhold@adventurelv.com>
Subject: ERIBA

Last edited Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:46 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:39 am

But notice he sent a copy to his boss. After some Brownie points maybe?

Randa

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:29 pm
by Saundersd (deleted)

Hi yes I meant adventure leisure vehicles in Tebay, Cumbria

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 40 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105773 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1