RE: Wifi

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:45 am
by SteveJ (deleted)

Quote: granddadgrape wrote in post #14
Quote: SteveJ wrote in post #13

But we can see your addiction with a post count so high in just 4.5 months of over 200/mth with less than a handful of days missed maybe you need to chillax a little

You're not stalking Andy are you

LOL

No before I started posting I spent a considerable amount of time reading the forums old postings, pretty hard to miss Andy's posts

I have moderated and written on many forums over the years it's easy to get carried away

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:36 am
by steamdrivenandy (deleted)

I'm not referring to forums like Eribafolk, but to the pervasive Facebook etc where people are constantly receiving messages, mostly of the most inane sort and somehow get pulled into having to read and respond immediately.

Middlesex 29 years
Hertfordshire 15 years
Essex 2 years
North Yorkshire 15 years
North Staffordshire 9 years

'Eribacar' - aka Horizons Unlimited Innovation 3 MWB Ford Transit panel van conversion.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:54 pm
by Magpie | 672 Posts

Help needed. We have invested in a 'Motorhome WiFi iBoost. Any simple instructions on setting this up would be very welcome. We are unfortunately totally un-technical! I wanted to ask Mr. Motters at the Summer meet but unfortunately just missed him! Cheers!

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:02 pm
by Sportique | 332 Posts

Yep, as Islay above

Dave

Audi A3 2.0 TDi Sport closely linked to a 1994 320GT
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:06 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.304 Posts

Remind me next week when I’m home.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:04 am
by Magpie | 672 Posts

Thank you, Colin. Actually I think we're OK. After getting muddled by requests for security codes and passwords I hit the box that said 'none' and it all worked! Will ask again if we get stuck. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 56 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12520 topics and 105635 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2