Beef Stew

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:40 am
by Poptop320 | 2.608 Posts

This Beef stew can be cooked in the Remoska or the double skillet, it's got a lot of flavour and very hearty. I made my own take on this recipe to make it camping friendly so that you will have the basic ingredients to hand. I added some diced spuds to make it a full meal. I didn't have the celery, thyme or bay leaves, I also substituted the tomato concentrate for tomato ketchup and it tasted very good.

Beef and Veg Casserole

|addpics|e6n-8-df75.jpg-invaddpicsinvv|/addpics|

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!

Last edited Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:31 pm | Scroll up

RE: Beef Stew

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:16 am
by Randa france | 12.866 Posts

It's so good John that the page you've linked to has run out of recipies

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Eribanut likes this post!
Last edited Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:16 am | Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:20 am
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Quote: Randa france wrote in post #2
It's so good John that the page you've linked to has run out of recipies

Randa

Its the Diet page !

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:04 am
by cabbie37 | 643 Posts
Last edited Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:47 am | Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:07 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Nope!

Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:30 am
by cabbie37 | 643 Posts

Funny - it did work cos I checked it!! Bizarre!!

Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:33 am
by cabbie37 | 643 Posts

Ah, I see what happens, the URL ends with a hyphen that seems to get lost when pasting. If you look closely, you will see the hyphen doesn't have the underline like the rest of the URL...

Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:45 am
by Randa france | 12.866 Posts

I've just relinked them using the [URL][URL] choice above.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
cabbie37 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:01 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.608 Posts

Quote: Randa france wrote in post #8
I've just relinked them using the [URL][URL] choice above.
Randa

That was confusing..., I wonder if it is because it's a kindle/mobile type link?

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:25 pm
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Yum. The cobbles from my mushroom recipe would be lovely on the top.

Poptop320 likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12518 topics and 105613 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1