Goodwood Members' Meeting

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:46 pm
by marmite | 400 Posts

Just got home from a wonderful weekend watching some fab motor racing at Goodwood. Saw two Eribas on the camping field one Puck and a white post 2010 model Triton or Troll (couldn't get near enough to see which) was it anyone from here?

Denise & Phil
and Marmite Too

Last edited Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:47 pm | Scroll up

RE: Goodwood Members' Meeting

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:32 pm
by Ray Lawrence | 668 Posts

Ha! I was just up the road at Graffham. Had to squeeze past the circuit a couple of times to pick up some bits from Chichester Caravans

2007 Triton 430GT - Seat Ateca 1.4TSI petrol manual
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:57 pm
by marmite | 400 Posts

We stay at Graffham for the Revival in Sept but Phil was an official at the Members Meet so we were on the Marshals camping field.

Graffham is my all time favourite site of all the Camping Club sites it's just so relaxed, hope you enjoyed your stay.

Denise & Phil

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:02 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Quote: Ray Lawrence wrote in post #2
Ha! I was just up the road at Graffham. Had to squeeze past the circuit a couple of times to pick up some bits from Chichester Caravans

We used to go to that site a lot when we lived in East Sussex. Was only about an hour's drive from home. That was pre-caravan (tents) days. Some good pubs within walking distance (with torch) from the site. The White Horse and the Foresters if I remember correctly!

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3