Kool Classics Servicing

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:00 am
by johnf (deleted)

I have no affiliation or association with Kool Classics but they very recently serviced my 2013 Triton 430. They are based in East Sussex and much closer to me than AL which I have used in the past. I thought I would pass on my experience to other owners that might consider using them.

My experience was very positive and I was very happy with the work that they did. They did all of the basics very well and I got a more detailed report on their work and findings than I have with other companies. They also sent some pictures to me as they were carrying out the service and these were very useful. Old parts that were replaced were shown to me. They also sorted some minor niggly issues and gave some good advice in general.

Based on my experience, I am very happy to recommend them for servicing.

Randa france, , Big Al and like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Kool Classics Servicing

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:35 pm
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts

Thanks John .They've been going for quite a while now but have only offered servicing Eribas in recent years. I've read reports from many happy customers.

Clare is a member of Eribafolk Facebook.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

likes this post!
Last edited Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:35 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:20 pm
by vwclaire (deleted)

Hello all. Claire Mrs Kool Classics here. We started servicing third party caravans in 2017 when Mr Kool Classics became fully qualified as a caravan service technician. Prior to this we used contractors to complete our servicing and repairs but as you may well know these businesses did not like working on our oldtimers and even Eriba from the 90s that we deemed to be like new. So as you were asking us in a daily basis to help get your Eriba camping ready we diversified and started to service and repair your caravans. It's now grown by 600% and continuing to grow. Here's to making 2020 or biggest year yet. Thanks for reading.

Randa france, Big Al and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:24 pm
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 30 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3