Caravan and Motorhome Club !!

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:00 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

On 7 February 2019, we booked Plymouth to Santander Ferry Depart 12 May 2019 Return 4 July 2019. Booking include 4 x Overseas Site Night Vouchers. At time of booking a deposit was paid with balance to be paid on same credit card 17 March 2019.
Last Tuesday as holiday fever had set in, I realised we had not received the vouchers so called the C&MC to see what the situation was. Male operator, most apologetic informed me they should have been dispatched when balance paid.
I reminded him we were sailing on the 12th to which he advised they would send them out priority post. Many thanks ! Thursday last had not received with the normal junk mail that floods through the letterbox these days. So called C&MC again. Female operator took enquiry this time went off to return with information that they were to be posted that day 2nd class !!!!! I explained I was not happy as they were supposed to been despatched previous Tuesday. Sorry Mr Coleman but they should be with you in a couple of days!
Yesterday and today no vouchers so rang again. Each time I call get put on hold for about 10 mins then get asked if would like a callback? Yes I would but then have to wait up to an hour for them to get back to me!
Operator calls back so explain the situation, thank you Mr Coleman please hold and I will check for you. Returns to say she has spoken the uncontactable department and has been told they will be posted today, "should" be with you Friday WHAT!!!!!
I inquire what happened to the vouchers that were supposedly posted last Thursday..... silence the please hold,I will go back and check! Sorry Mr Coleman they were posted last Thursday 2nd class If not arrive tomorrow please call and we we send some more First Class !!! I,n afraid I then let rip and told her what I thought of the service or should I say lack of it
I said I did not hold out much hope of them turning up tomorrow and advised her they should they not arrive to pay for courier not first class.
Beggars belief. Letter of complaint is on its way!!! .

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem

Randa france likes this post!
Last edited Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:09 pm | Scroll up

RE: Caravan and Motorhome Club !!

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:24 pm
by Randa france | 12.896 Posts

That's the way. You let em have it Mr Nut and tell them from me that they've gone to the dogs since they let those pesky motorhomers in.

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:12 pm
by Bryn | 994 Posts

must be Brexit

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:21 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Well I booked depart 29th May return 10th July vouchers arrived return posted . Winner

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed May 01, 2019 12:25 pm

Quote: Eribanut wrote in post #1
On 7 February 2019, we booked Plymouth to Santander Ferry Depart 12 May 2019 Return 4 July 2019. Booking include 4 x Overseas Site Night Vouchers. At time of booking a deposit was paid with balance to be paid on same credit card 17 March 2019.
Last Tuesday as holiday fever had set in, I realised we had not received the vouchers so called the C&MC to see what the situation was. Male operator, most apologetic informed me they should have been dispatched when balance paid.
I reminded him we were sailing on the 12th to which he advised they would send them out priority post. Many thanks ! Thursday last had not received with the normal junk mail that floods through the letterbox these days. So called C&MC again. Female operator took enquiry this time went off to return with information that they were to be posted that day 2nd class !!!!! I explained I was not happy as they were supposed to been despatched previous Tuesday. Sorry Mr Coleman but they should be with you in a couple of days!
Yesterday and today no vouchers so rang again. Each time I call get put on hold for about 10 mins then get asked if would like a callback? Yes I would but then have to wait up to an hour for them to get back to me!
Operator calls back so explain the situation, thank you Mr Coleman please hold and I will check for you. Returns to say she has spoken the uncontactable department and has been told they will be posted today, "should" be with you Friday WHAT!!!!!
I inquire what happened to the vouchers that were supposedly posted last Thursday..... silence the please hold,I will go back and check! Sorry Mr Coleman they were posted last Thursday 2nd class If not arrive tomorrow please call and we we send some more First Class !!! I,n afraid I then let rip and told her what I thought of the service or should I say lack of it
I said I did not hold out much hope of them turning up tomorrow and advised her they should they not arrive to pay for courier not first class.
Beggars belief. Letter of complaint is on its way!!! .

Did the vouchers arrive in the mail?.........................................Place your bets!!

Tempus fugit; carpe diem
campnsnooze likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed May 01, 2019 4:12 pm
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

Nope!!!

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed May 01, 2019 4:54 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.329 Posts

I'd say no.
I take it you are going to go on the discussions page of their website and give them a good and proper slagging off.

Colin

Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Last edited Wed May 01, 2019 6:21 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu May 02, 2019 12:57 pm

nope non arrival yesterday nor today fallen into the Royal Mail black hole again, must be a lot of vouchers in there! Called and gave them two options courier or cancel , was told they could only send out first class and should be with Saturday. They closed Saturday and Monday (bh) so if not arrived we would be up to Tuesday so never going to recieve before we leave. So cancelled them for refund back on credit card. Ironically we only ordered them to get substantial discount on ferry price (£258) so will now be using ACSI card !

Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Steve and Debbie and campnsnooze like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 42 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12546 topics and 105809 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6