Eriba Puck For Sale

in Anything Eriba-related Sat May 18, 2019 6:59 pm
by davybl (deleted)

Sorry to say hello in such circumstances but we need to sell our Puck after 9 years of ownership. Sadly family changes and the loss of very reasonable dry storage means we have to part company with a cherished friend. Our 94 Puck has been well looked after by us and previous owners with only 1 or 2 scuffs to the outside. Inside is very very good and a testament to all who have owned it. My wife being a bit of a seamstress has retro replaced the curtains and seating fabric although the original grey curtains and seat fabric (under existing) is still all present. I have also tolerance fitted carpet which can easily be removed. The Puck comes with a Soplar Awning although we have another Awning too, made by Automotive Leisure and has the added feature of two zip in or out bedrooms, this can be negotiated for in the asking price of £5500 ovno.

Please come and have a look we are located twixt the M61 and M6 south of Preston. In the first instance please email me on rd.blackmore@hotmail.co.uk of your interest and any further questions. More pictures avail request.
David

[[File:DSCF8367.JPG|none|auto]]
|addpics|pcc-1-4815.jpg,pcc-2-d692.jpg,pcc-3-0b13.jpg,pcc-4-9bcb.jpg,pcc-5-89ca.jpg,pcc-6-a28e.jpg,pcc-7-dae2.jpg|/addpics|

Last edited Sun May 19, 2019 7:18 am | Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 10 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105780 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2