Le Moulin du Bel-Air

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:26 am
by Randa france | 12.895 Posts

This message is being shared on the various Eriba Group Pages of Facebook so I thought some folk might be interested in trying it if they're in the area. I have no feedback hence the reason I don't post it in the Campsite Recommendations section. However the owner is an Eriba owner which to me, speaks volumes.

‎Thibaud Lambelin‎
1 June at 06:47 ·
Hello to all the caravaneers ...
After 40 years of caravaning holidays with our Eriba Triton, we have decided to cross the other side to take on a campsite named Le Moulin du Bel-Air in Lot (France),
Camping le Moulin du Bel-Air Lot is a family campsite, bucolic, built on an old mill on the edge of Céou. It is the ideal location to visit Rocamadour, Sarlat, St Circq Lapopie, the Dordogne valley.
We offer large pitches, entertainment, a swimming pool and you can come and drink at the Brasserie du Moulin.
So if your destination takes you to the Lot it is with pleasure that we welcome you and find a place for "the biggest of all caravans" #eriba #moulindubelair #campsite #lot #dordogne

z 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)z 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

RE: Le Moulin du Bel-Air

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:58 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.467 Posts

Looks lovely on their website and the Eriba is on most of the pictures.
Maybe it would be a good place for an Eribafolk meet?

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 50 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12544 topics and 105802 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1