Kampa caravan cover for Eriba Troll 2019

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:43 pm
by EdinburghTroll | 14 Posts

Hello everyone,

I was going to purchase a 'Kampa Eriba caravan cover' from Penrose website for our new Eriba Troll 2019 with Thule wind-out awning. I placed the order and then wrote to them to make sure it would fit. They were unable to guarantee and suggested I ask around to see if anyone had one.
We have our caravan in a storage site, but it is near trees and last time we picked it up it was covered in pine needles and resin.

'Kampa Eriba caravan cover' - will it fit a 2019 Troll with Thule awning?

Also, does anyone know where I can buy a draught skirt for my Troll with bit for the pull out step.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

EdinburghTroll

Scroll up

RE: Kampa caravan cover for Eriba Troll 2019

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:49 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

As the cover is tailored I would be very cautious over the suitability of fit. Contacting Kampa directly will also not clarify the situation. Two years ago I did so regarding a question with dimensions on a generic cover. I took the plunge and the small fits my Triton and should fit your Troll, at a far lower cost.
Try here Kampa Prestige [generic] Caravan Cover
Draught skirts pre-cut are available from Fortex? and Eriba but are VERY expensive. Best to buy a length of 50cm high skirt off the likes of e-bay, don't bother cutting an opening in it, and a cheap step that is also of use when putting up your awning.

Colin

Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:42 am
by Williebraveheart | 351 Posts

I bought a Protec cover for my 2019 Troll with Thule awning. They asked for an image and have successfully supplied it. I just cut a slot in the draught skirt for the step and tape it back when the step is out. Colin's suggestion is also good as occasionally my wife who has a hip issue finds the pull out step too high if the pitch slopes down from the caravan. We use both steps in that scenario.

Stewart

2019 Troll 535GT Fixed Bed. Skoda Karoq 1.5i DSG
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:03 am
by EdinburghTroll | 14 Posts

Really helpful advice - many thanks!!!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:12 pm
by Ezza (deleted)

I Bought a campa cover for my 1994 Triton with the external gas locker and Thule awning. It fitted fine, a bit tight over the ends of the awning but no problem.

Regards Eric

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 15 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2