Where to look / recommendations?

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:07 am
by John McKnight (deleted)

Hi again . O.K. I have been scouting about on line now , and because of geography travel to view or compare models is going to be a long day out , probably two . We stay in the south west of Scotland and there is a dearth of people offering Eriba's of any description , especially in the puck variations , which I am settling on to fit in our garage for storage . Does anyone have recommendations , Good or bad , of their experiences with dealerships . You can avoid libel if you wish by sending a P.M to me in strictest confidence . Or if you are wavering on selling what you have there would be no harm in letting me know . Thanks in advance for words of wisdom . John

eribanaut likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Where to look / recommendations?

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:47 am
by Randa france | 12.888 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Hi John and welcome to Eribafolk.
Eriba dealers are few and far between but south central Scotland boasts perhaps the most knowledgeable team and they are Jandi Caravans.
There is also a dealership in the North West of England at Teebay.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:25 am
by cabbie37 | 644 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Depending on how far you are prepared to travel, there is a Puck in Richmond, North Yorkshire.. no connection with the seller...

Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/eriba-puck-ca...54AAOSwz4ZdD8xw

Looks quite presentable?

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Last edited Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:27 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:01 pm
by John McKnight (deleted)

Very much so ., as I haven't actually set foot inside one yet I have to try to resist buying the first one I see . Although sometimes I know you wish you had .

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:58 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

https://www.marktplaats.nl/z.html?query=...e=&distance=0If you don't mind atrip to Netherlands, this site is good, Ive bought there twice .
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:49 pm
by cabbie37 | 644 Posts

Dave's suggestion isn't as daft as it may seem, there are a number of people here who bought in Holland, me included.. Here's a slightly more 'targeted' link to Marktplaats..

https://www.marktplaats.nl/z/eriba-puck....ck&sortBy=price

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:54 pm
by Saundersd (deleted)

Hi John, the dealer in Tebay (Cumbria) is Adventure Leisure vehicles. We bought our Eriba from them a year ago and have been happy with it and the service . They have a good selection on site for you to see

Regards

David

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:04 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

There's nothing wrong with buying the first one you see if you like it! We did and have never regretted it.

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 34 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3