ERIBA PUCK 1989 FOR SALE REMARKABLE EXAMPLE

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:20 pm
by Keef (deleted)

likes this post!
Last edited Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:49 pm | Scroll up

RE: ERIBA PUCK 1989 FOR SALE REMARKABLE EXAMPLE

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:48 pm
by Moisie (deleted)

Hi Keith, can you send me some photos of the Puck for sale

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:50 pm
by Keef (deleted)

Hello, thanks for your interest. I don't know how to send images via this site, sorry.
If it's any help just google Eriba Puck 1989 go to images and you've got it. Then Google Kampa pop air awning 2019 for puck and you've got the awning.
Both are in great condition. Hope this helps.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:05 pm
by Randa france | 12.889 Posts

Quote: Keef wrote in post #3
Hello, thanks for your interest. I don't know how to send images via this site, sorry.
If it's any help just google Eriba Puck 1989 go to images and you've got it. Then Google Kampa pop air awning 2019 for puck and you've got the awning.
Both are in great condition. Hope this helps.

Keef.
Are you saying that it is your Puck that was previously sold by Eriba Caravan Sales? If not, I would suspect that any potential purchaser would like to see images of the actual van.
If you PM me I might be able to help you upload some pics.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:18 am
by Big Al | 223 Posts

Can I assure members keef is a genuine seller, he sold me my Kampa Air Pro for my Puck at a fantastic price, half the price some have tried selling for since. I saw the Puck when I collected the awning and it obviously is kept in good condition by him. He is the one who showed me how to fit the weather strip in 10 mins which worked.

As with any sale I'd visit the caravan in person and not really on images. The first to visit should take cash as I'm sure it will be money well spent.

1997 Puck pushing a 1970 Morris Minor Traveller, sometimes a Pug 3008
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:40 pm
by Keef (deleted)

Thanks Al. My point is it's an 89 Puck there are thousands of images on the Internet, similarly images for 2019 latest level Kampa pop awning.
I'm selling a great condition Puck as described and a great condition awning at a great price.
I didnt like the tone of Randa's post but hey ho, I'm a busy man.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:07 pm

Quote: Keef wrote in post #6

My tone? I'm sorry but I don't get that. I was trying to establish if you were directing us to the van you are actually selling or to some pic of a typical 1989 van. You might have noticed that I offered to help you upload some pics of your van if you were struggling to do so.

We are all busy men but we are all supposed to be on here to help one another.

Randa.

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:08 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:55 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.745 Posts

Quote: Keef wrote in post #6
I think an apology would now be appropriate. Roger was clearly trying to help you.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Sportique and Ribski like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:40 pm
by Keef (deleted)

I agree an apology would be appropriate but I can't see me getting one

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:46 pm

I'll tell you what I see you getting. Bye Bye.

Randa Administrator

Aaron Calder, Ribski and mr_underhill like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:05 pm
by Martin Shields | 18 Posts

😂

Ruby Puck pushing a Mercedes GLC 250
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:09 pm
by mr_underhill | 688 Posts

Are you going to practice your tricks for the next meet ? You can already make people disappear !

Tardis II , Eriba Puck 1990 pushing a Fiat 500 Colour Therapy, Twin Air Turbo.
Scroll up

Visitors
9 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 9