Chinese Latern festival-Gaillac, France

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:57 am
by Randa france | 12.895 Posts

For any of you lucky people who may be near the Tarn region of France at this time of year, take a look at this:-

https://festivaldeslanternes-gaillac.fr/

This info was passed on by one of our Eriba friends on the French Forum.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:09 am | Scroll up

RE: Chinese Latern festival-Gaillac, France

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:42 pm
by rutts | 81 Posts

Hi,we went with our daughter & one of her daughters & her 2 children (so 1 of our 7grandaughters & 2 of our 9 great grandchildren) a couple of nites ago to the Chinese lantern festival @ Longley which was absolutely fantasticI am just sorry that I have no photos to show,I was too busy running around with my great grandchildren to take fotos,I can only say it is worth a visit ( possibly even staying @ Lonleat campsite?). Dave

Skoda Superb 1.8TSI assisting a 2002 420GT
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Is THIS it Dave?

R

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:21 pm
by rutts | 81 Posts

Yes that is the one.It was bitterly cold the night we went but it was all so enthralling that I didn't realise how cold I was until we were back in the car.dave

Skoda Superb 1.8TSI assisting a 2002 420GT
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:43 pm
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

IMG_1626.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_1591.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_1487.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Hope the pics uploaded!! We stayed at the Longleat Campsite which was very good. Was expecting it to be full but there was only a few of us there. There is a back gate from the campsite into the show and both times we went through, no one checked if we had any tickets!!!

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:02 am

Zitat
Quote Campnsnooze:- There is a back gate from the campsite into the show and both times we went through, no one checked if we had any tickets!!!

Now that's what I like, a bit of stealth and sneekyness Just be careful you choose the correct gate though. The other one leads straight into the Lion enclosure
R

campnsnooze likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 62 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12544 topics and 105802 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1