Insurance

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:55 pm
by atkinbrown | 62 Posts

Has anyone any experience with Alan Blunden/Cover4Caravans? Just had a very competitive quote from them. We are with Caravanguard at mo but one of our relations had damage in last storm and Caravanguard seem to be taking a long time sorting it out.

Eriba 530GT and Golf 2ltr Estate

Last edited Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:56 pm | Scroll up

RE: Insurance

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:40 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

I thought they acted as a broker, running from a not very large shop premises on the London Road in Westcliff-on-sea / Southend-on-sea border of Essex, less than a mile from where I used to live. I got a quote from them once but they were not competitive.
I think they might have, or atleast had a link with the Caravan & Motorhome Club. I recall making a claim many years ago on Red Pennant insurance and being directed to a Soutthend-on-sea telephone number.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

RE: Insurance

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:48 am
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

We used them for 2-3 years and then moved to Saga. We never made a claim with them, so cannot say how well they would react in that situation. Saying that, I think Aaron Calder (Brian) is with them and also has made a claim. Maybe PM him ( go to 'Search' above and put in Aaron Calder and then send him a message)

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 52 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105778 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4