Where to get replacement 13" wheels for Puck

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:56 pm
by JackW (deleted)

I need three new wheels for my 1995 Eriba Puck as the ones that are on it are mismatched and sort of ugly looking. I'm in the southeastern United States.
I want the later model 4.5Jx13 with the perforated center. I'm putting new tires on it and want to change the wheels before I do.
I've tried contacting caravanreifen but they don't ship to the USA - is there a distributor in the UK that sells new wheels?
There is also a seller on ebay but they don't ship to the USA either or respond to emails (maybe because of the virus).

This size wheel is not available in the USA so I am going to have to find a source in Europe - DHL will ship them here easily so I'm wondering why its so hard to buy. I order parts for my old Land Rovers all the time directly from the UK - why is it so hard to buy a set of caravan wheels?

Scroll up

RE: Where to get replacement 13" wheels for Puck

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:22 am
by Stevejoyce (deleted)

You could try Towsure https://www.towsure.com/catalogsearch/re...q=caravan+wheel . They will quote for international deliveries.

Triton 420 towed by a Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:07 am
by Sportique | 332 Posts

I can recommend Towsure for customer service

Audi A3 2.0 TDi Sport closely linked to a 1994 320GT
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:48 am
by Emma (deleted)

What's the center bore on a 92 pan , mine has 4.5 j 13 steel wheels but want new ones at 5j but unsure of bore . Trailer place said they just hold on by bolts alone is that correct , I'd rather get correct bore if I can

Last edited Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:49 am | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 59 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105778 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1