Aaron Calder's Remoska Recipes Revisited.......

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Fri May 08, 2020 10:32 am
by Randa france | 12.866 Posts

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

RE: Aaron Calder's Remoska Recipes Revisited.......

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Sun May 24, 2020 8:49 am
by Philip & margaret (deleted)

Does anyone use a halowave Cooker

Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Sun May 24, 2020 8:54 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Do you mean halogen? If so, I did. It was bulky, noisy, a pain to clean and not great. Once you try a remoska, you will understand the reason why we love them. Compact, silent, versatile.......
They are expensive, but worth the money.

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Sun May 24, 2020 2:39 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.112 Posts

We got a halogen cooker intending to use it in the caravan. It was a bit of an impulse buy from a TV channel when I was at home recuperating from my first hip replacement. We used it a couple of times but it seemed to take up so much room in the kitchen that Kath made me put it elsewhere and that is always fatal for me as I soon forget about things.

when we were ready to use the van we decided that it was just to big and clumsy to put in the Eriba and it never got used for its original purpose.

We then found out about the Ramoska and were a bit sceptical after our experience with the Halogen oven. A friend who had one years before from Lakeland and used it in his BW Box persuaded us us would be great and gave us his cookbook.

We bought one direct from the Czech Republic but our first try at some sort of pie turned out horrible. Don't think I read the instructions or recipe properly - I can be a bit impatient...............

However since we took it in the Eriba I have gone totally free style and make everything up from scratch. I use it for nearly everything I cook and love it.It is really just a grill/overhead oven on top of a pan. Once you realise that you can do all sorts with it...... MikeT

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 30 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12518 topics and 105613 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1