Just a little tip that may be helpful.

in Anything Eriba-related Fri May 08, 2020 11:11 pm
by mr_underhill | 688 Posts

Whilst my cover was on, one of the protective pieces that sit in the awning rail for winter, fell out. The piece has a small length of piping attached. When I took the cover off, I refitted it and tried to see how I could make it stay in place. I don't know what made me do it, but I looked in the van door shelves. I saw the Kampa screw downs that hold the awning in place. Guess what will be stopping the protective pieces sliding off when the cover goes back on. They will be put on each end of the awning rail.No money spent, one cup of coffee and problem solved.

Tardis II , Eriba Puck 1990 pushing a Fiat 500 Colour Therapy, Twin Air Turbo.
One man and his dog.. retired 🐶
Scroll up

RE: Just a little tip that may be helpful.

in Anything Eriba-related Sat May 09, 2020 6:35 pm
by highmiler | 367 Posts

Thank you Mr Underhill, I shall be doing the same.
Got a new cover from AL, Cameron phoned the same day as I emailed them, took my cc details and it arrived next day.
This one is a far superior fit than the previous one i bought from them,much more length to the sides, more under slung straps and a bitter fit onto
the separate towing deck cover with velcro, plus a much bigger door opening and for £79.00 a real bargain.Even the spare fabric / patch fabric piece
was bigger!

Highmiler.Troll 530GT and Skoda 2.0 TDi
mr_underhill likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed May 20, 2020 9:23 pm
by GrantH (deleted)

Hi, can you send contact info for supplier of towing cover. I have a 2004 320gt and would like to get it protected before it all starts up again.
Thanks. Grant

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed May 20, 2020 9:28 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Grant,
this would be a good start point. Towing cover

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu May 21, 2020 10:52 am
by Sportique | 332 Posts

Grant,

I bought a small one for my Familia here https://www.automotiveleisure.co.uk/accessories2/

A bargain at £50

Dave

Audi A3 2.0 TDi Sport closely linked to a 1994 320GT
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu May 21, 2020 8:19 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.463 Posts

Definitely contact Automotive Leisure in Poole, they are attempting to keep their heads above water at this difficult time by discounting their covers by a huge amount. Got one for our Troll, don’t need it yet but too good a bargain to miss.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 52 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105778 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4