A heart warming story

in Anything Eriba-related Sat May 23, 2020 1:03 pm
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

Stephanie's first post on Eribafolk Facebook caught my eye this morning and she has allowed me to share it with you. She has a website called "The Woman with a Yellow Bicycle" in which she explains why she decided in February of this year, to invest in a small caravan.

In view of her occupation and the difficulties she's experienced since that date (even being suspected of coming down with the dreaded coronavirus), I think she should be applauded for sticking in there.

Stephanie Peppard shared her first post.
New member · 4 hrs
Thank you for the accept.
Here is'Baba Riba' She is a '93 pan and no, she is not being lazy! Just bad timing and bad luck on my part. I bought her in the Netherlands on the 28th feb the day covid broke out there. My plan was to drive back over and pick her up in march. But before I could do so things started speedily shutting down and as a Nurse working in a major Dublin hospital I couldn't justify risking the journey to get her. But brave little van that she is, she hitched a ride over to Ireland. All alone and on two seperate ferries. And arrived in perfect shape

Yellow Bike 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Yellow Bike 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Yellow Bike.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Sat May 23, 2020 1:10 pm | Scroll up

RE: A heart warming story

in Anything Eriba-related Sun May 31, 2020 4:06 pm
by fishcultureman (deleted)

Fair play!

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 54 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105776 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4