Drop down dinette table

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:16 pm
by Threeberries3 (deleted)

I have never needed to fold down the dinette table but have recently purchased a smaller table that i have transplanted the folding leg onto. When I took the table leg off I noted that it has been fitted so the leg folds out into the area in front of the kitchen and not under the table itself which is very odd. Has the leg been fitted wrong? i have fitted it to my shorter table so it fits under the table when folded. Not that I ever intend to fold it. I have kept the original table so I have it, should I ever sell the van. It just seems an odd way to fit the leg when the van was made?
Any observations would be appreciated.

Update
I have received my table from Clearcut Campervan Design and fitted it using a new section of plastic strip and reusing the folding leg. Fits a treat, although light blue as they didn’t have a match for the laminate. The table was £40+ postage but worth it as I had trouble sliding in with the old one.
I have inserted both pics, old and new.A5AC84ED-25F2-4CBC-ACD1-449CA4E7A79A.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)C1D9A811-0761-46B4-AF79-71BB583DAA26.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Colin
Eriba 542 behind a AWD Renault Kadjar

Last edited Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:59 pm | Scroll up

RE: Drop down dinette table

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:53 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Colin,
your leg is the wrong way around. And now what may be an unknown fact to members. If you remove the diner foam seat base and fold the table leg then you can slide the table along the wall trim and the bent leg will sit on the plywood seat lid.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
FINNWOODY likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:23 pm
by Randa france | 12.886 Posts

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
eribaMotters likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:29 pm
by Threeberries3 (deleted)

Thought so, thank you. Never realised about the table top sitting atop the seat ply either. Never seen that in the book?

Colin
Eriba 542 behind a AWD Renault Kadjar
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 52 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105778 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4