Hello Folks

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:11 pm
by Nige Wibble (deleted)

Hello everybody. Thanks for letting me join this very friendly and informative group. Our VW camper is simply too small for us, so I have gone back on a pledge never to buy “another bloody caravan” I suppose to be fair the Eriba isn’t your average caravan. So yes, we ordered a new Triton 420 this afternoon, and it should be with us by April next year. Should be interesting.

And in the meantime if anyone wants a newly converted VW camper just give me a shout !

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello Folks

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:01 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Hi and I'm sure that you will,have great fun in your new Eriba .

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:53 pm
by Stan Doori | 214 Posts

Hello and welcome!

Thought for the day - hmmm......
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:06 pm
by Sportique | 332 Posts

A year ago we may have thought about buying your VW, but now we have our Eriba ......!

Dave

Audi A3 2.0 TDi Sport closely linked to a 1994 Pan Familia 320
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:19 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

. One thought, quite common, is to put a tow bar on the VW and have the best of both worlds

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:36 am
by Nige Wibble (deleted)

Quote: Julie Grafo wrote in post #5
. One thought, quite common, is to put a tow bar on the VW and have the best of both worlds

Too many ££££ tied up in the VW I’m afraid !

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:52 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:30 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:31 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0