Our first trip went well

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:16 pm
by John Cross | 264 Posts

We are home after our first Eriba break and totally loved it, we are Eribafolk now
And it's the first time in over 25 years of caravaning that we had someone come over and start chatting when we arrived

Screenshot_20201018-194104_2.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 Screenshot_20201018-194104.png 

Troll 540
Randa france, , Stan Doori and Old Rocker like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Our first trip went well

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:09 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.326 Posts

Well done. Don't forget to tie that canopy down next time though.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:23 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Glad you enjoyed it John. Your outfit looks really smart

Yes we do attract a lot of people who are really curious about our Eriba's and come up to chat. I have had to promise to Kath that I will give her some warning if I invite people in for a look around. Our Troll is on our front drive and in summer I move it parallel to the low garden wall and we get lots of people walking past who comment to us about how they like it.

MikeT

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:14 pm
by John Cross | 264 Posts

Cheers Colin, we were just checking it out and it went straight back in. Honest Dad
That's the first time the awning has ever been out and it will need a good clean before we use it

Thanks Mike, apart from some damp issues which were sorted by our Mr England (top man) she's in as new condition. I have known it from new and she was only used twice in all that time.
We noticed plenty of people walking by having a look, these are fantastic looking vans

Troll 540
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105773 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2