Sorry To Say We Are Going Over To The Dark Side!!!

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:28 am
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Hi to all we have sold the Troll and looking to buy a motorhome its been cracking being part of this group and meeting you all at the meets. We have really enjoyed our time as members of the club I do not intend to leave the site as you never know we may return.

Are Eriba,s good value for money well we bought the Puck for 5k had several holidays and great times in the little puck. We then sold the Puck for 5k happy days.

I then bought the Troll off a well known member on here called Agger for 9k I have owned the Troll for around 6 years had a fantastic time on sites all over the country and several Eriba meets.

During this horrible Corvid lock down Bev and i started talking and my sisters have motorhomes so we have deciided to go on hols with them for the time being. Anyway getting back to the point I called a dealer to come and have a look at the Troll and gve me a price.

He came had a good look around and said the best offer I can make you for the Troll is 9k happy days yes Eriba,s are excellent value for money did not loose a penny on either of the two vans.

Any way by for now Bev and Steve and the two little dogs Meg and Phil we will meet again no doubt and as said you never know I may be back. Thank You all so much for the good times we have had with you.

Eriba Troll name Trevor year 2004 pushing a Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.

scouteralf likes this post!
Last edited Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:43 am | Scroll up

RE: Sorry To Say We Are Going Over To The Dark Side!!!

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:36 am
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

Hi Bev and Steve. It's so good to hear from you again but we're really sad that you're moving on to become M****home owners

The good news is that you intend staying with us as members so don't forget the 6 month rule.

Many people on here will have fond memories of meeting up with you at some of our meets starting in 2014 when 15 of us kick started it all at Gloucester.

g65-April-Meet-at-Appletree-Park.html

Our funniest recollection was at Stratford when Mr Snoozer opened the door of the wrong van and let those two little rascals,Meg and Phil loose before having to chase them around the campsite before you returned.

Take care and stay safe.

R and A x

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:38 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:47 am
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Thanks Roger happy times I remember it well Phil is 14 and Meg 13 now both still in good condition though. We that is Bev and myself really enjoyed the meets you have worked really hard with all the others who play an active roll in the group. And as said thank you all for letting us come along for the ride and it is good to know we where there at the start. Thank you Steve

Eriba Troll name Trevor year 2004 pushing a Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:12 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.461 Posts

Hope you both have some good times in your MH but hopefully sense will prevail and you’ll come back to an Eriba .
In all seriousness what this current crisis has rammed home to us all is that life throws curve balls at us all. Celebrate your good health and get out there in your MH, just don’t ever park in front of Roger 😂

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Randa france and Crystal like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:45 am
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Thank you Julie that is going to be our first task find out where your next meet is and get in front of Roger with an added extra large awning.

We dont know if we will take to the MH as we started in tents and progressed to the Eriba. But as said above after 9 years of an Eriba and not loosing a penny and using both caravns throughout the 9 years that is excellent value for money. I know we wont get that value out of the MH so full marks to the reputation of of the Eriba;s.

It has been a great pleasure to Bev and myself meeting you all so thank you we will be back. Morphy

Randa france, Crystal and Julie Grafo like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:08 pm
by Old Rocker | 496 Posts

Randa - 6 month rule?

Troll 530, Volvo XC60 2,4 R design

Don't ask me nothing about nothing, I might just tell you the truth
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:11 pm
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:25 pm
by Old Rocker | 496 Posts

Aaaaah, tareverso

Troll 530, Volvo XC60 2,4 R design

Don't ask me nothing about nothing, I might just tell you the truth
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:43 am
by Ellen | 31 Posts

Hi Steve. Hope that you and Bev are both well. I saw a Troll for sale on the Eribcaravansales website and did wonder if it was yours. I can remember the 4 of us sat chatting in your Troll on your drive. It was so loved and cared for by Agger wasnt it. I wish you good luck and happy travels in your motorhome but I can speak from experience, once an Eriba lover always an Eriba lover.i will need a Doo-Dah 11 in my life eventually. Although our present van is a Nova it has the Eriba name on the front which pleases me even tho it's by no means a dinky, sweet Eriba touring. Good health to you both . Ellen and Mark. Ps. Mark still has and loves your banjo.xx

Randa france and marmite like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:39 am
by marmite | 400 Posts

Ellen - are you still a rain god?
Lovely to see a comment from you it.s been a while

Best wishes

Denise & Phil

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:45 am
by Ellen | 31 Posts

Hello to you both. I've been around just lurking in the background hope you are well. Unfortunately, I still hold the position of rain goddess. If I had £1 for every time weve gone away to hear "you should have been here last week , it was lovely weather" I would now be rich.

marmite, Steve and Debbie and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105770 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0