Isabella Shadow 300

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:07 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Just spotted on Gumtree:- https://www.gumtree.com/p/caravans/isabe...nopy/1399720468
Perfect for a Triton or Troll and a great price.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Steve and Debbie and Captain Calamity like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Isabella Shadow 300

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:05 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

And another one, this time e-bay at £55.
Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164820990950?...ItemCondition=4

Colin

The following contents have been linked to this post:

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:42 am
by Alan | 77 Posts

I bought one last year off Preloved but have yet to try it out I’m sure it will be good.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:44 am
by Raconteur (deleted)

I was narrowly pipped to the post for this. Grrr! I will need to keep my eyes open, and move much faster in future, ha ha!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:19 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Oh dear. That's my fault I opened my Emails yesterday to see a notification that the auction had finished the day before and the unsold item was now up for offers. I'm guessing that the reason a notification flagged up was because although I wasn't interested in purchasing it, I followed Mr Motters' link of a couple of days ago to the advert.

Knowing that it had previously been linked and talked about on here I added it to our Facebook page at about 10:30am yesterday and one of our members had bought it by 10:41 am when the auction closed and thanked me for pointing it out to everyone.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 30, 2021 10:53 am
by Keith and Sue | 79 Posts

We have an Isabella Shadow 300 which is in new condition but surplus to requirements. Three years old, but has only been used for the odd night abroad when we've been travelling. Complete with 2 fibreglass poles and 3 guy ropes and an additional telescopic aluminium centre pole. For sale at £60 plus any postage costs. We are in Norfolk.
Keith and Sue

2019 Troll 540GT - Mercedes Vito Bluetec 119 Sport
See our pages at https://takethejourney.blog/
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:59 pm
by anthonymyatt | 34 Posts

Hi , is the sun canopy still for sale ..Tony

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:34 am

Yes, still here. I was going to put it on eBay but didn't get round to it.

Keith

Last edited Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:34 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:35 pm

Hi Keith , I have a troll 540 gt so it does fit it nicely then , if so I will purchase please ,what would the carriage be to stoke on trent ,thanks Tony

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:16 pm

Yes, it fits fine. Goes from the front of the van, well in front of the door to half way along the side window nearest the back. We found that if you use it without a centre pole you need to guy it down in the middle to form a V for any rain to run off. You can have the centre pole higher than the sides so rain runs to the side of the van.

I checked with Hermes and they will deliver tracked and next day for £7.95, which we thought was pretty reasonable. Won't be able to post until next Tuesday as we're away in the van until then.

Keith

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:41 am

Hi Keith , I have a troll 540 gt so it does fit it nicely then , if so I will purchase please ,what would the carriage be to stoke on trent ,thanks Tony
Fine ,just let me know then please Tony

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:35 am

Personal message sent

Keith

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105786 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6