SOLD - Remoska for sale - £40 plus carriage

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:26 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

I've just bagged a new one, so this one is up for sale.
Old design, 3 pin plug, 2L model with standard pan and smaller reduced height pan as well. It is in good used condition and works perfectly. Usual scuffs and wear on the pans but non stick is intact. Stainless steel top is tarnished as I got fed up polishing it to a mirror finish.
I'm away at moment until about 22nd, so cannot attach photos and have limited internet until Monday 14th.
Can be collected from L37 postcode, Formby on Merseyside or posted at cost.

Please PM me if interested.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Last edited Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:17 pm | Scroll up

RE: Remoska for sale - £40 plus carriage

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:43 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

It's a shame they're no longer like Trigger's broom. We're on our third, having originally bought one in 2006. Under the old Lakeland lifetime guarantee we've had two replacements at no cost.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Poptop320 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:59 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

They got wise to the lifetime guarantee, they only give 3 years now. It was probably the bakelite handle on yours Andy that gave the game away...

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:30 pm

A few months ago I replaced the one we have in the house. I did not have an original receipt but after several weeks of e-mails Lake Land refunded me the last known selling price which I used to buy another Remoska that was on offer at a lower price than the refund.
I had gone down the route of wanting access to a repair or parts needed, as I was informed the original Lakeland guarantee was NOT lifetime, but a customer satisfaction guarantee and based upon how long the goods could be reasonably expected to last. Lakeland had usually offered a replacement just to make life easier.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

RE: SOLD - Remoska for sale - £40 plus carriage

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:18 pm

SOLD.

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4