Milenco Wheelclamp

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:38 am
by Brookmans1 (deleted)

To date I am using a Bulldog wheel clamp on my 2002 Puck120L,but to fit it I have to remove and leave off the wheel trim, also I find it heavy and awkward to use. I purchased a Milenco Lightweight Clamp but find attaching it could damage the plastic wheel arch. The problem is that one of the arms has to go three quarters of the way up to the top of the tyre to fully extend the clamp and permit the locking bar to slide into place, the distance between the wheel arch and tyre is just about enough to allow the arm to slide on, however it is a tight fit and I feel that the arch is under slight pressure and prolonged strain could cause distortion or cracking.I have gone back to using the Bulldog.
Has anyone used this particular Milenco clamp on a 120L without any problems and am I worrying unnecessarily. By he way the tyre size is 155R13

Scroll up

RE: Milenco Wheelclamp

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:21 pm
by Dave53 (deleted)

Hi, I am soon to pick up our new eriba 320. with powrtouch motormovers. i was thinking of getting a milenco c13 wheel clamp. Just wondering if anybody had any experience of this on the eriba. i was mainly concerned about space around wheel arch a motor movers.
I have a Nemesis Ultra that i used on my trailer tent, but need something a bit tougher for the driveway etc.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105683 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0