ACSI Card

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:29 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

I received in January 2021 Books from ACSI even though I had not renewed the subscription. Like most folks who took out the 2020 subscription due to Covid19 we didn't use it.
I checked my credit card account in January and there was no payment going to ACSI however I recently looked again and discovered payment went out this month.
Went on the website to see they automatically renew the membership if you have been a member for 2 consecutive years .Unlike an insurance companies they do not notify you that renewal is due and you have to contact them by November previous year to cancel the renewal. Very devious.
Surprisingly I cannot find an email address to contact them seems you have to ring.
So beware.

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

RE: ACSI Card

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:48 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.321 Posts

Mike, try this address. I used it to reply to a message they sent me last year:- mail@e.acsi.eu

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: ACSI Card

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed May 05, 2021 4:40 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Quote: eribaMotters wrote in post #2
Mike, try this address. I used it to reply to a message they sent me last year:- mail@e.acsi.eu

Colin

No just came back undelivered but this one works, shop@acsi.eu

This is reply from ACSI

Dear Mr Coleman,
Many thanks for your email, which had been sent to the wrong email addresse, therefore the delay of our response.
The amount of the payment of the edition 2021 CampingCard has been taken with delay this year, we are sorry for that. On the 13th of january of 2020, you have ordered a subscription which longs at least for two years and is renewed automatically. As this is the second year only, there is no possibility for refund.
We will stop your subscription now. Your CampingCard is valid untill the 31th of December 2021 and you will not receive the guide anymore after that.
We hope we have informed you sufficiently.
With kind regards,
Teresa Simonis
Customer Service
ACSI PUBLISHING / TOUROPERATING B.V.
Office: Geurdeland 9, NL-6673 DR Andelst (Netherlands)
Postbus 34, NL-6670 AA Zetten / T +31(0)488 471434 T+31(0)488 454245
www.acsi.eu / www.suncamp.nl

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem

Last edited Wed May 05, 2021 6:14 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 38 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12536 topics and 105738 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0