Help - new caravan

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:52 pm
by Eltel (deleted)
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

I have purchased a new van from Adventure Leisure Tebay. There are two things I’m unhappy with but want to check out with other owners. I am attaching two photos of parts of the van and wonder if they look right to others. One is under the kitchen worktop extension and the other is in the wardrobe. Are these things as they should be?
A49F0B49-E937-47C2-82C6-CA9EF966A486.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)B76F4393-765C-4CD8-B946-CE63E93ACB01.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

RE: Help - new caravan

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:21 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.326 Posts

Picture 1 - The material strap is designed to stop the metal stay coming out of place. It is not the greatest of solutions but does work, as long as you do not press heavily on the little extension flap. With time you may have problems though, so on mine I did a simple modification. I removed the material strap, painted the already fraying material with pva glue and then refixed with cup washers under the screw heads so they could not pull through. 4 years later this seems to have done the job.
Picture 2 - This is correct and how your van left the factory. I questioned the exact same when I inspected my van prior to collection. As the electrics are 12v and not 230v Hymer penny pinch and do not fit the back boxes you will find on your 230v sockets. I requested back boxes be fitted and the supplying dealer did so for collection. If you want to do the same, or fit any matching electrical switches etc then have a look here:- https://clearcutconversions.co.uk/produc...s-and-switches/ They are very helpful and will do a mix and match to your requirements and not just the combinations they show on the website.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

RE: Help - new caravan

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:07 am
by Eltel (deleted)

That's really helpful, thank you.
Terry

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 36 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105773 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3