Just putting Feelers Out on Awnings Reply From Nedreland

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:11 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Just checking up on Awnings doing my homework as you do this a reply from Fortex,

Good afternoon,

We can make an awning for the Eriba, but first I have to say that we have stopped shipping to the UK at this moment (I assume that you are from the UK because of your email address), because it takes al lot of time (and stress) to get something transported.

Hey ho upward and onwards!

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.

Last edited Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:11 pm | Scroll up

RE: Just putting Feelers Out on Awnings Reply From Nedreland

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:48 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.326 Posts

Isn't Brexit wonderful.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Morphy and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:05 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Looking that way Colin what I can not understand is you can get an Eriba from Germany but you can not get an awning from the Dutch. Just does not make sense. Or once again am I missing the point? again.
Morphy

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:38 pm

I'm guessing it is down to the paperwork. 30+ sheets to fill in whether it's a Euro 5 lump of cheese or a Euro 50K car.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Morphy and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:58 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Again probably right Colin but its not making any sense, we had a flower shop wife still works there on occasion. And yet the wagons full of flowers are coming through still everyday?
Steve (Morphy)

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:02 am
by NickR | 38 Posts

At the end of last January, I ordered 8 led bulbs to replace the halogen originals in my 2004 540 troll from an online company called Ledkia. Just after I had sent the Paypal money, I felt uneasy about the transaction, and googled the company, which turned out to be in Spain. They sent me a receipt, incorporating a tracker. Over the next weeks, I traced my package from their home town, to a postal centre in northern Spain, then to a British postal centre called Oldbury, near Smethwick. After a couple of weeks there, it was noted that customs was involved. After some more weeks, I saw that it was now back in Spain.
The package must be very small, and luckily the total value was about £30.00 including £10.00 postage (that was a clue). I may try to claim from Paypal.
This postal unravelling is even worse than I expected of Brexit, which I did not support.

On the other hand, Darren who supplies Eriba accessories from France, has successfully sent me two orders recently, and must have cracked the system.

Nick

Morphy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:40 am
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

POLITICS ?
Sorry but please do not continue any further commenting regarding the UK's decision to leave the EU. We all had and have our opinions now that the deed has been done but for better or worse and in line with many other forums we do not allow politics, religion etc to be aired.

Randa (Administration)

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

rs540, Poptop320 and cruickie like this post!
Last edited Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:44 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:15 pm
by zukipuck (deleted)

What are you looking to have made? Maybe I can help!

Zuki & The Puck - www.zukiandthepuck.com
Eriba Stuff - www.eribastuff.com
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:55 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Hiya I was just starting to look at awnings I have not ruled anything out yet. I was looking to purchase a full awning for an eriba troll 540gt. But still like the look of the kampa blow up 365 although it does not appear to be in stock anywhere?

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:58 pm

Have I mentioned that very nice Karsten on e-bay. It would probably cost about £40 for collection to be delivered to you.

Colin

Morphy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:23 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

You have thank you Colin I've got an eye on that at the moment wonder why there are no Kampa awning available?
Steve (Morphy)

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:31 pm

I think after the initial 2017 batch and the problems experienced the dealers decided to tread cautiously. Some decided to stop stocking them whilst others obviously ordered fewer numbers in. The second generation brought out in 2019 then actually proved to have solved earlier issues and sold out quickly. The Covid situation has meant further stock was unavailable and mid 2020 supply issues came to light. I know of one forum member who was due to collect his Kampa groundsheet this week, a year after it was initially due.
Dometic have also bought into, linked up with Kampa and I do not know if restructuring has had an impact on supply.

Colin

Morphy likes this post!
Last edited Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:32 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:35 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Cheers Colin that all make sense as to why there is none available hey ho I am in no rush whatsoever if need be we will use the Eriba without awning until we get sorted thank you Steve (Morphy)

Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105773 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5