For Sale: Isabella Capri North Awning ( g12)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 01, 2021 12:19 pm
by James Bailey (deleted)

I hope it is okay to post this on here - many apologies if I have made a mistake. We have recently sold our Eriba Ocean Drive :-( We now have the wonderful Isabella Awning - still boxed for sale. It is in mint condition and only used 4 times ever! Price £700[img][/img]. Best wishes James

likes this post!
Last edited Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:27 am | Scroll up

RE: For Sale: Isabella Capri North Awning ( g12)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 05, 2021 9:55 pm
by EdinburghTroll | 14 Posts

Is your Eriba a Troll? We have a Troll 535 and are looking to buy a second hand Isabella Capri North awning so definitely interested. Where did you buy it from?

I'm afraid I have never bought anything via EribaFolk contact before, so not sure how it all works, but I'm sure one of the regular experts on hear will advise.

Randi helpfully provided some good advice, so I have sent a private message or two!

Anne & Philip

Last edited Wed May 05, 2021 10:44 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 05, 2021 10:35 pm
by Randa france | 12.876 Posts

Hi Ann and Philip.
The best thing to do is to send James Bailey a Private Message (PM). By asking him the questions on there he should get a notification at his Email address.
That way you can exchange phone numbers, addresses and methods of payment without going public.
Randa
ps. Private Messages are found if you hover your cursor over your name on the top right of the screen just below the forum banner. There you will see a drop down menu. Just follow the Private message instructions.

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

EdinburghTroll likes this post!
Last edited Wed May 05, 2021 10:36 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 06, 2021 7:43 am

Dear Anne and Philip, thank you for your message and apologies for the delayed reply. We originally purchased our awning from Winchester Caravans - (who were very helpful in terms of sizing etc) The awning is stunning and a perfect fit for our van. I am not he school run now but will email you pictures etc if helpful?

Speak soon.

James

I have removed your email address as this is an open forum. Please use the PM system (see Randa's post above@ for all personal communication off forum. AC, Administrator

EdinburghTroll and Randa france like this post!
Last edited Thu May 06, 2021 9:49 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 06, 2021 9:11 am
by EdinburghTroll | 14 Posts

Great, thanks for your reply James. Will send an email.
Anne & Philip

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 16, 2021 1:48 pm

Hi Anne and Philip, I hope you are both well. Our sale sadly fell through due to them not 'showing' :-( If you would like the awning please let me know :-)

J

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:01 pm
by Phil Parry (deleted)

Hi, a bit late probably, but has this been sold?
Phil

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:56 pm
by Col Brewster (deleted)

Hi James
I’d like to buy your awning, I’ve been trying to contact you on you gumtree ad for a few days with no luck will you ring me 07923429847 or email col.brewster@icloud.com so I can make arrangements.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:15 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: Col Brewster wrote in post #8
Hi James
I’d like to buy your awning, I’ve been trying to contact you on you gumtree ad for a few days with no luck will you ring me or email so I can make arrangements.

He hasn't been online here since the 2nd of this month, FWIW.

And you might want to remove your phone number and your email address; the risk is probably quite small, but it's worth bearing in mind that posts here are visible to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Have you tried sending him a Private Message?

In case you don't know how to access Private Messages, click (or touch or whatever) the little arrow after your user name top right.

Cheers

Pete (Admin)

Aaron Calder likes this post!
Last edited Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:55 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:30 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.743 Posts

Very helpful, Pete.

I'm sure the Colonel will be delighted with your reply.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:39 pm
by Col Brewster (deleted)

Hi Pete, yes I’ve tried pm ing him and I ve tried to buy it on gumtree but it seems he’s not monitoring any of the adverts.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:59 pm
by Debbieh | 14 Posts

Hi Col, we may be selling our Isabella Capri North awning for £600. Just need to check that our other awning for our campervan fits the Eriba also. We are away until Saturday afternoon so can let you know then. We are in Lancaster

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105704 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2