De Randstad vintage awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 16, 2021 1:13 pm
by Arti (deleted)

I've never heard of them either, and google only throws up Dutch tents, but regardless...here we are.
One possibly-1970s De Randstad canvas awning that came with my '74 Familia. Previous owner told me they'd used it and I've no reason to doubt them. In fact, the photo of it erected came from their advert.
Signs of one or two repairs, sun faded in places, and quite heavy, but usable and vintage!
Has an annex built in for storage, sleeping, secret stash of biscuits, toilet, etc.
Offers in the region of £100.
Obviously there's a bit of weight here. Collection would be better - I'm in the Midlands - though I'm sure a courier could be organised (at your cost!).

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 20210516_122622.jpg 
 20210516_122928.jpg 
 20210516_122938.jpg 
 20210516_122950.jpg 
 20210516_123016.jpg 

Scroll up

RE: De Randstad vintage awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 16, 2021 1:14 pm
by Arti (deleted)

Thought I'd added this image...

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 Screenshot_20210503-170953_eBay.jpg 

Last edited Sun May 16, 2021 1:15 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 16, 2021 2:59 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Arti. there are a lot of classic Eriba owners on Facebook. If you're not on there would you like me to mention it on there for you?
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 16, 2021 5:40 pm
by Arti (deleted)

Yes please, if you wouldn't mind. Very kind of you to offer.
I came off Facebook some years ago.
Thank you.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 16, 2021 10:02 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Arti.

I've advertised it on Eribafolk Facebook for you. It's getting some attention and an excellent comment from one of our Dutch members:-

Quote:- Christiaan Oomes
·
De Randstad was a little tent factory in the village where i live. (Waddinxveen, near Gouda).They made tents and in early days, awnings too. My parents had a Randstad awning for their Eifelland caravan. Randstad had to close down a few years ago. Sadly, because they made good quality tents.

awning 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
and like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105786 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6