Wanted Isabella flex awning with windows

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 19, 2021 8:57 pm
by monoboard | 352 Posts

I’m looking for a Isabella flex windbreak ideally with windows if anyone has one for sale

Scroll up

RE: Wanted Isabella flex awning with windows

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 19, 2021 9:15 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

Talking of awnings
https://www.atomatent.nl/schedule
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.
monoboard likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 19, 2021 10:07 pm
by monoboard | 352 Posts

Having already got a shadow awning which is so practical for what it is I thought I’d if I could find Isabella flex or something similar just to complement the shadow. I’m then not tied to having to pitch on a bowling green. I can get the best view or just fit in what ever pitch is left. I really would have liked a good quality similar & easy to put up awning that ideally has no big steel poles to damage my eriba but I don’t really want to have to stitch & put extr poles in. Any time I come across a Kampa pop awning I save the pictures to get a comprehensive look at how most people cope setting them up on variable pitches. I can then glance through to try and get a good realistic idea. Well over half the pictures are anything but ideal. At the moment I have come to the conclusion what I want doesn’t exist sadly.

Last edited Wed May 19, 2021 10:08 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 20, 2021 12:30 pm
by Ralph79 | 162 Posts

Quote: eribanaut wrote in post #2
Talking of awnings
https://www.atomatent.nl/schedule

These look great.....no prices though, I suspect a spare arm and a leg will be required!

monoboard and eribanaut like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
8 Members and 21 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 8