Gorgeous Eriba Triton 420 Millennial edition 2000 for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon May 24, 2021 7:17 pm
by Paul Raeper (deleted)

A lovely little 2 berth Eriba with pop up roof and vintage charm making it very "Instagram-able". Fondly known as "Little Miss Sunshine" due to its sunny yellow curtains and that it makes you smile. In the living area there is the original table that can be used inside or outside. There are 2x6 ft benches which make two good single beds or one roomy double. There is a compact wet room with toilet and sink. The kitchen has a 3-burner gas hob, sink, ample storage above and below and good size fridge with freezer section for the all-important ice. There is plenty of storage in the overhead cabinets and under the benches as well as a cupboard above the 3-way heater with 3 shelves. Everything you need to get started is included; omnistor pull out awning, reich motor mover, 60 litre water aquaroll, wastewater tank and gas cylinder. The alko hitch stabiliser has recently been replaced, and the battery is only a year old. Included in the sale is an alko hitch lock, and an automotive leisure eriba storage cover. The van was serviced in the past three weeks (see attached) - there is no damp and everything is up to date. It has been under cover for most of last year. We were going to ask for £6,500 for a quick sale, but there is a repair required to one of the cross bars (the one linking the back corner steadies). This will need to be welded so the price we are asking has been reduced to £5,500 to reflect this. Two identical Eriba Tritons were recently sold on the Automotive Leisure site at £10,495 each, so this is a bargain! Full details are listed below-

Omnistor pull out awning.
Reich comfort mover.
60 lt Aquaroll.
Leisure Battery with a Ctech battery charger along with the original BIP box.
LED lighting throughout including outside light for wild camping.
Gas/ Electric Truma heating.
Gas/240/12volt 70 lt fridge.
3 ring Gas burner.
3 single 240v sockets.
12v standard socket.
Washroom with Thetford Cassette toilet.
Sprung seating and covers.
Double Glazed.
TV wall bracket.
Tyron safely wheel bands.
Fold down step.
Table.
Fully original equipment throughout. With retro fitted electric flush pump for toilet.
Replaced wash basin and pull out shower head.
All curtains Nets and black outs blinds fitted.
Underneath has been wax oiled.
Tyres in good condition.

Serviced in May 2021.

No Damp.
Year 2000 millennium edition.
Body work has got the odd ding and dent but all water tight.
We have owned this Eriba Triton 420 for over 3 years and have used it all over Scotland and the south of England.
The van came originally from Letchlade Eriba Dealers, so it’s all up-to UK specification.

NOTE: we are in Dundee

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 20210511_214612.jpg 
 20210511_214637.jpg 
 IMG_2190.jpg 
 IMG_5845.jpg 
 IMG_5848.jpg 
 IMG_E4249[1].jpg 
 IMG_E4255[1].jpg 
 IMG_E4259[1].jpg 
 IMG_E4260[1].jpg 

Alan and like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Gorgeous Eriba Triton 420 Millennial edition 2000 for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 6:56 am
by Cicilie (deleted)

Hi, interested, but need for welding of cross bar making me twitchy. Anyone experience with longevity of eriba once cross bars rusted?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 8:04 am
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

Time for Randa to dig out his bare Eriba attachment again.

I think they mean the rear chassis member, which is going to be an AlKo part. Although it might be a bodywork frame tube, which whilst of thinner tubing, would presumably present issues, as the rear panels would be attached to it. I'd also be a bit concerned that if one part of the chassis/body frame has rotted, have others that just aren't bad enough to report or aren't visible to a service type inspection?

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 10:18 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

It'd be handy if Paul could provide us with a photo of the cross bar in question.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Pepé Le Pew likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 7:11 pm
by Paul Raeper (deleted)

Hi,

I've attached a picture. I cleaned up the area and removed all loose rust. The rest of the bar is sound. I suspect something has hit the bar from underneath and this has allowed water to penetrate through the waxoyl coating. The rest of the structure appears sound, and I've poked around with a screw driver and can't see anything obvious, other than superficial rust which you will always get in a 20 year old caravan.
As you can see from my post, I have dropped the price by £1,000, and going by the current market value of eriba tritons of this vintage, £5,500 would seem a fair price, but I would be open to reasonable offers.The only reason I'm selling is I retire in 2 weeks, and have bought a brand new autotrail campervan with the intention of touring Europe for a couple of months when it is safe to do so. Otherwise I would arrange my own repair

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 cross bar.jpeg 

Randa france and like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 7:39 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

I've tweaked the photo to make it a bit clearer.

f23t945627p89014n2_mRkVYSOK.jpeg.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 8:00 pm

That looks to be the chassis member under the join in the floor where it 'kicks' slightly upwards. It would probably have been hidden by the spare wheel tyre, so I don't think anything could have damaged it because the tyre was in the way.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 9:19 pm
by Paul Raeper (deleted)

Steamdrivenandy -due to the angle of my driveway I didn't carry the spare tyre on the van as it scraped every time I took it out. The spare was kept in my boot

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 10:01 pm
by JohnE (deleted)

Quote: Pepé Le Pew wrote in post #6
I see you've pumped the tyres up a bit too, Pete.

Randa france likes this post!
Last edited Tue May 25, 2021 10:10 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 10:22 pm
by rs540 | 261 Posts

There you go, I've fixed it for you.

You're welcome.

f23t945627p89016n2_ifXABqtl.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Last edited Tue May 25, 2021 10:28 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 10:48 pm

Quote: rs540 wrote in post #10

There you go, I've fixed it for you.

You're welcome.

Come on, we need a proper job, dust pan and brush to hide the evidence.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 26, 2021 8:45 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Thanks Paul for adding the photo.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri May 28, 2021 8:59 am
by Lisa whyte (deleted)

How big a job would it be to fix the cross bar

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 29, 2021 7:43 pm
by Paul Raeper (deleted)

Caravan has now been sold

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105786 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6