Fabric colours

in Anything Eriba-related Mon May 24, 2021 9:26 pm
by Old Rocker | 496 Posts

We are thinking of buying a new Eriba but are baffled by the fabric colours. The stock colour comes as London but I can't for the life of me find anything on Hymer/Eriba web pages that shows the colours.
Can anyone who has recently bought new advise me of the colours and names or better still put a photo up of the fabric you have chosen
Many thanks

Troll 530, Volvo XC60 2,4 R design

Yesterday is just a memory, tomorrow's never what it's supposed to be
NickR likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Fabric colours

in Anything Eriba-related Mon May 24, 2021 9:49 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

Most of the fabrics are shown in the 2021 Eriba brochure which can be downloaded from here:

https://www.eriba.com/en/service-and-acc.../brochures.html

The standard fabric 'London' doesn't feature although IIRC it's been standard for some years. Why we have one that's not shown in the UK brochure defies logic.

One point to mention is that you may find that to get a reserved spot in the production programme your favoured dealer will have ordered stock vans with the spec. already settled. If you opt for one of those you may not get all exactly as you'd want it, but it'll arrive a lot faster than a factory order with exactly what you want that will have gone to the back of the queue.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon May 24, 2021 9:55 pm
by Just_Chilin (deleted)

depends on which range you wish to buy.

60th edition vans come in Cusco or Janeiro: Cusco is a light biscuit colour whereas Janeiro is a biscuit weave with a dark brown thread making it a much darker colour

check out the eriba website for colours of the standard (non 60th edition or rockabilly variants) : page 16 shows the colours

https://www.eriba.com/en/service-and-acc....html?file=2600

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon May 24, 2021 9:58 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

This is London. I have it in my 2017 and as above it would appear it is still available but not in the brochure.

27 - london fabric sample-800.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)26 - London front dinette - 2.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Last edited Mon May 24, 2021 10:00 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon May 24, 2021 9:58 pm

There's also this page https://www.eriba.com/en/models/caravans...ric-carpet.html but still no 'London'.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon May 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Quote: eribaMotters wrote in post #4
This is London. I have it in my 2017 and as above it would appear it is still available but not in the brochure.

Colin

Based on 'A foggy day in London town' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yNfmKh2XoQ

Stereotyped

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed May 26, 2021 1:56 pm
by Nanook (deleted)

Hi there. Welcome to the world of confusion that is ordering an Eriba! We've just been through this as well. It seems that in Europe the fabrics don't have to be fire retardant. In UK they have to be so we are limited to three; London, which as already been posted is a greyish colour ; pico which is the same as the German pico; and Brighton which is listed as Fayon! We had to prize the info out of the dealer, piece by painful piece.
I'll try and attach a photo of Fayon/Brighton and Pico.
Good luck. Next on the list of fun things to do could be : try and find out why there are 12v lights but no battery (it's extra); if there's an option of multi function seating what's wrong with the original (they're always fitted, apparently ); what do the included water bottles look like? (I think it's confidential); can I have a storage space in the floor(not with the posh brakes) ; if I don't have the posh brakes can I have the storage in the floor (not if you have motor movers). Screenshot_20210417_163831.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)image0.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
All the best
Steve

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed May 26, 2021 4:15 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Steve,
in the UK the fabric has to be fire retardant and have a label to show so. I'd imagine the costs of the testing are high and the volume of vans sold is low so Hymer have not in the past offered the same fabric range here as in mainland Europe.
In Europe the fabrics also have to be fire retardant but do not I believe have a label fitted to show so.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
eribanaut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed May 26, 2021 8:35 pm

One has to assume that 12V lights and no battery mean you have a mains hook up facility and some form of transformer to bring the voltage down. The Autark/Autonomy Pack includes a charger and battery so that you can go off grid. A more literal translation of Autark is 'self sufficient'.

Multi function beds are only available on the 'langslaaper' lounges (540, 420 and another bathroomless Triton). The standard option uses poles to support the centre of the bed and has a table that clips to the end of the van and one folding leg at the other end. The multi-function option has slatted sections under each bench that are pulled out and can meet in the middle. They have folding legs at each end and can be set up in a number of different ways varying from two 2ft singles, 2ft 6ins singles and 3ft singles all with varying gangway sizes and each side can be a different width, if wanted. In addition that option gets a removable central chest and a freestanding table that can be positioned anywhere as it doesn't need a van wall for support. It can even be used for a barbecue at home.

I've not heard of 'posh brakes' before but it may be that the operational linkages of the AlKo ATC system cross the area under the floor where the optional storage would be fitted and it may well be that a similar issue affects movers too.

And whatever you do, don't buy the mover that's listed on the cost option sheet. For the price they're asking it should be diamond encrusted. A retro fit by an experienced Eriba mover fitter should halve that, at least.

The price for the electric boiler is excellent however as retro fitting will cost three times as much as specifying new.

Steve and Debbie likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri May 28, 2021 9:19 am
by Old Rocker | 496 Posts

Thank you to everyone for the info

Troll 530, Volvo XC60 2,4 R design

Yesterday is just a memory, tomorrow's never what it's supposed to be
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:04 am
by Magpie | 672 Posts

Intrigued by the present choices of fabric. Does that Brighton fabric have pink or purple or red spots? Difficult to tell from the computer screen Are the seats all spotty or just the seat backs I'd be interested to see any photos of it 'in situ' - like to keep informed.

Last edited Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:05 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:56 pm
by Stevejoyce (deleted)

I think ours is Pico (Triton 2015). The fabric is all the same colour though not two tone. The piping appears to be the darker colour shown in Steve's brochure clip. Our came with a pair of rectangular cushions which are 2 different thicknesses for some reason. One I think is to fill in the centre if the cupboard is taken out. I think the other must have been made up to match.

Fabric.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Triton 420 towed by a Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:44 pm
by Magpie | 672 Posts

'This is London. I have it in my 2017 and as above it would appear it is still available but not in the brochure'

Many thanks, Colin, for the information on the London. That's helpful. D the seats at the back have the pattern the same way round? i.e. the spotty pattern on the seats with the lozenge sort of pattern on the seat backs (Another picture would help if possible).
Thank you

Last edited Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:46 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:47 pm
by Magpie | 672 Posts

That's useful information on the Pico

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:20 pm
by Stevejoyce (deleted)

Quote Magpie. That's useful information on the Pico

I am only assuming it is Pico. Looks like it. It is supposed to be a optional extra but can't really see what is special about it. I suppose it is fairly textured.
Can't say I would choose it though if I was buying new.

Triton 420 towed by a Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi
Magpie likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0