Beware being too fastidious about cleaning.................!

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:22 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Getting ready for first trip out of the season, making sure everything is spick & span but don't overdo it................

Before going to Knaresborough last week I even decided to clean the outside gas vent and cover. If I say so myself I did a thorough job of it and replaced the vent carefully...............................

When we got to the site and pitched up successfully I walked round to check everything and there was a lovely clean vent but alas no longer a lovely clean vent cover. Somewhere in the hour long drive from Clitheroe the vent cover had decided to look for a new home at the side of the A59 somewhere.

Fortunately a generic one was sourced for £15 instead of Truma's eye-watering £30+ but still an expensive lesson to learn. No more OCD-like vent cleaning for me in future

MikeT

Scroll up

RE: Beware being too fastidious about cleaning.................!

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:23 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

The Water Bag Bank Piskies strike again. Or was it the Blubberhouses Bagsnatchers?

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

RE: Beware being too fastidious about cleaning.................!

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:26 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Think it was more the flipping great holes in the road in Lancashire that remain unfilled by the Council. Had two big bangs just outside Chatburn. It was a wonder the Troll didn't fly off its tow ball.

Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7