Protec Touring Cover/Kampa Limpet System

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:00 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Had another thought could you? and this is only a thought not use the adhesive studs and use the Kampa Limpet System instead?
Morphy

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

RE: Protec Touring Cover/Kampa Limpet System

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:33 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Would the male Kampa Limpet fit the female receptors of the Protec cover. I think you would have to physically check them for compatibility and I'd be surprised if they fitted.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:47 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Hiya Colin I would not use the adhesive Protec at all the Kampa Limpet use suckers there is no need to use or there would be no need to use the adhesive Protec studs. If and I think they will be strong enough when traveling due the pressure pushing them to the van and not away.

If they do work? there will be nothing stuck on the van at all as you take the suckers off when you remove the Protec and stick them on when you put the Protec on for travelling. Morphy

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:12 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

That sounds good and would look nice.Something for me to think about if I ever get a smooth van.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 19 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7